Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Today's News

SmackDown SPOILERS!!!:


* John Laurinaitis and Teddy Long make a 15 man tag match to decide who was the greatest SmackDown GM.

* Adam Rose vs Kane...

* AJ Lee vs Alicia Fox...

* Kofi Kingston vs Seth Rollins...

* Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev...

* Mark Henry, Los Matadores, Sheamus, The Usos, Jack Swagger and El Torito. (Team Teddy) vs Heath Slater, Titus O'Neil, Goldust, Stardust, Bo Dallas, Damien Sandow, The Miz and Hornswoggle (Team Johnny)...

Notes...

* Something went wrong during Kofi vs Seth, and they had to re-tape the bout.

* The Miz announced that John Cena vs Dean Ambrose at Hell In A Cell, will be a contract on a pole match

Royal Rumble 2015:


WWE have confirmed the date, venue, and some interesting info on next years Royal Rumble. The Wells Fargo Center, will play host on January 25. They also announced a return to the 40 man format, used once before in 2011.

TNA star talks Ric Flair as a Father-In-Law:


Bram, told a UK Newspaper...

"It's not something you think about. If you had told me all of the things I would have done, people that I would have met when I was 13, I would have been like 'wow'. But as the years pass, everything kind of seems normal. From an outside point of view it might seem cool or bizarre, but to me it's normal. It's a great relationship, it has been from day one, he's a hell of a guy. As long as Ashley's (NXT's Charlotte) happy, he's happy."

Chris Jericho:


Chris Jericho has confirmed WWE are making a DVD on him, but says he has no control over the match list, so don't expect the great Y2J vs Chris Benoit feud to feature.

Kathy Lee vs WWE:


Kathy Lee Gifford, guest host of Raw this week, says he did not want to do it, and had be talked into it. She said arriving at the arena worried her, as ''It did not smell good'', but after her co-host said she enjoyed the experience, Gifford conceded that the wrestlers, were ''Sweet'' and ''Gentle giants''.

ROH vs Elgin:


Ring Of Honor have removed the promo for the return of Michael Elgin from their site, it read...

"Its public knowledge now, that due to clerical issues Michael Elgin could not leave Canada for a period of time. Ring of Honor officials and legal counsel quickly jumped in to assist in getting him back home as soon as possible. Michael Elgin has now returned to the United States and we are pleased to announce that he will appear THIS Saturday in Kalamazoo, Michigan!"

Officials believe Elgin is trying to work himself an angle and will return at the show, he says not...

''I want to admit the quitting on twitter is a little childish but I don't want to be advertised for a show I won't be a part of. I will give kudos to ROH for rushing to get me back home, for that I am grateful. I had numerous conversations with the company about all situations that have occurred and told them my stance. I was trying to be business minded and was trying to reach a full understanding that would allow both parties to move forward. Nothing was agreed upon and instead of trying to reach an agreement they announced me for this weekends upcoming shows. I would not have taken to twitter in this matter as I have held my tongue this entire time. I feel everything that has went down is between the parties involved and no one else. In all that I just don't want to have people thinking I'll be somewhere I won't be. I love professional wrestling, i have given almost 14 years to it and wouldn't change it for the world. It's my passion and what has drove me to become the man I am today. I love and respect Professional wrestling with the upmost regard. Thank you for supporting it and please continue to do so.''

Santino Marella:


Santino Marella has announced he is engaged.

Hall Of Famer hospitalised:


Superstar Billy Graham's wife is asking for prayers...

"This is a message from Superstar's wife Valerie. Billy has been admitted to the Mayo Clinic from complications from his previous medical conditions. Not much specific information is known at this time, but this post will be updated soon. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers,"

One relationship ends:


Rosa Mendes has ended her relationship with Michael Hayes, despite him getting her a spot on Total Diva's, and is now dating Diego of Los Matadores.

No comments:

Post a Comment