Friday, October 24, 2014

Today's News

NXT:


The next NXT special will be on December 11, and will be called Takeover Evolution. Sami Zayn vs Adrian Neville will headline, and Zayn says he will quit WWE if he does not win the NXT title.

Also confirmed...

NXT Women's Title Match...

Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte

NXT Tag Team Title Match...

Aiden English and Simon Gotch vs. Sin Cara and Kalisto

Finn Balor and Hideo Itami vs. The Ascension

Also on NXT, WWE Alum Maxine was spotted in the crowd at last night's NXT tapings.

WWE release:


WWE quietly released Cody Barbierri, the man involved in the Alberto Del Rio incident, earlier this month, after two years in his job.

Tyrus:


The former Brodus Clay has discussed his role in TNA...

"TNA is not my mission or concern, I don't work for TNA. I work for the Carter Family and my mission is to keep EC3 safe and undefeated. I have no records, no goals… I simply want to cash the large checks from the Carters. I am here to beat, destroy, injure, intimidate and end careers, if necessary, if anyone stands in the way of any member of the Carter Family. The Carters pay me to do what I love: hate everybody - and I get paid well."

Injury:


Alexa Bliss was bust open last night, by Sasha Banks.

WWE Alum blasts Cena as ''Fake'':


Zeus, who had a brief WWE career in 1989, says of the WWE poster boy...

"John Cena, I'm calling you out to all your fans. You want to come do reality shows, take that make-up off John, it don't look good on you. Be a real cat, real cats don't wear make-up. John, get off that reality show. I'll meet your ass in the ring... in your house and I'm calling you out. Because I see the WWE they got too damn soft."

New job for legends:


Matt Hardy says he wants to join the TNA creative team, and The Undertaker, has started work as an adviser to the NXT developmental team.

No comments:

Post a Comment