Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Today's News

WWE apologise for Raw incident:


"We at WWE would like to apologize to the Russian people for the incident on Monday Night Raw that could have been construed as disrespect for their nation's flag."

The offending moment was Big Show, tugging down the Russian National Flag as it was displayed above the ring during a Rusev and Lana promo.

Bobby Lashley reveals why he chose TNA over WWE:


"I kept everything open at the time, I did speak with some people at WWE, but I think TNA was best for me, because of their schedule is a little easier, and that means I have a lot of time to spend with my kids who mean the world to me."

Bound For Glory exiles:


Austin Aries, Bobby Roode and Bram will not be making the flight to Japan for BFG this month.

SmackDown SPOILERS!!!:


* Damien Sandow & The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler & Sheamus...

* Naomi vs Paige...

* Big Show makes a public apology for the Flag incident...

* Heath Slater & Titus O'Neill vs The Uso's...

* Cesaro vs R-Truth...

* Dean Ambrose & John Cena vs Kane & Seth Rollins...

END OF SPOILERS!!!

Hall Of Famer Bob Uecker was backstage.

British legend dies:


Ricki Starr died on September 20 in London, WWE today paid tribute to the great Briton...

"WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of Ricki Starr, 83, a talented grappler most famous for his balletic moves in the ring and his nearly unbeaten streak in British wrestling promotions during the 1960s and 1970s. Our deepest condolences go out to Starr's family, friends and fans."

Foley on a Punk WWE return:


''Is there a future for CM Punk in #WWE? I have always liked Punk and respected the way he marched to the beat of his own drummer. While there is part of me that thinks we have seen the last of Punk in the world of sports -entertainment, I can't help but wonder if that beat he marches to will lead him straight to a huge event at #Wrestlemania. Certainly, his promos alone would make WWE Monday Night Raw must-see TV, and the mere prospect of seeing an angry Punk, with a chip on his shoulder, could create any number of scenarios for memorable Mania match ups. Only Punk knows for sure...and he's not talking.''

JR to Japan:


Jim Ross is interested in working for NJPW...

"I'm very interested in doing special projects and that certainly would be on that list of a special project. And I think if they were serious about their marketing of their pay-per-views — and I guess their big show is January 4th — that if they were really serious about that event being a hit in the English-speaking countries, that I might be able to help them. I think their style is right down my alley. They're physical, they're intense, their wrestling is logical and I am a fan of it. But I wouldn't want to do it in a TV studio somewhere and doing it as a voiceover. If I did it, I'd want to be in Tokyo."

WWE furious with recent release:


WWE are seething with former creative writer Kevin Marshall for sharing the ins and outs of the WWE creative department on social media since his departure. This could mean legal action. All WWE employees are asked to sign a confidentiality agreement, and he is clearly breaching the non disclosure aspect of his WWE contract, WWE are said to be watching his posts closely.

The Bunny:


Justin Gabriel is once again in the furry suit this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment