Friday, October 17, 2014

Today's News

TNA:


TNA have informed their business partners that they will make an announcement on their TV deals within the next 10 days.

CM Punk loses a fan:


A fan at an NHL game was not impressed by his meeting with the former WWE champion...

"Now I dont know if I put this is the wrong section or not but anyways. I was at the hawks game and im standing getting food and i look to my left and literally 2 feet next to me aj and punk are standing. Now I am obsessed with both punk and aj so i had a little heart attack. But what I kind of didnt like is the only think I said to them was Hey Phil can I get a picture please and he smirked and totally ignored me looking around like he was spacing the hell out. I didnt say anything else so he didnt think I was a crazy fan but dude has punk always been like this in public? It seems like hes got a stick up his ass and doesnt even want to acknowledge his fans that spent lots of money to get him super famous and rich. But at the same time I understand because I am sure he is totally sick and tired of always having people wanting photos with him and talk to him and asking him about coming back to WWE. I wasnt going to ask him that but still he shouldve at least said hi or sorry not."

Bully Ray:


TNA and Wrestle-1 have confirmed Bully Ray's challenges to NJPW stars during Bound For Glory, were not sanctioned by either office.

Iconic manager talks heat with Dixie Carter:


Sinister Minister Jim Mitchell says Dixie developed a personal dislike for him, because she did not like his character..

"Two overlaying things with TNA. One is much bigger than the other. And Jim, one of 'em is like almost unbelievable to say, okay? Dixie Carter, I hate to say this, and I hate to use this word, but after owning the company for so many years, Jim, was still such a mark that if Jim Mitchell would be the Devil on television and was getting heat because that was his job, and that's what he was paid to do, because people were booing and hissing you, Dixie did not like Jim Mitchell. Not that she, and you shouldn't laugh, this is a shoot, so literally bro, if you're getting heat and people are booing you and she doesn't like you because of your "character", a lot of times that transforms into her not liking you.''

WWE returns:


WWE are currently working on a long term plan for Stone Cold Steve Austin's return, that would not include a match at WrestleMania 31, but may see him lace them up one more time in 2016. They have also sent out ''Feelers'' to the Dudley Boyz, they have reportedly reciprocated.

Total Diva's:


Natalya and Tyson Kidd are not getting divorced, the angle on the ''Reality'' show, is strictly for dramatic purposes.

HIAC change:


John Cena vs Randy Orton is now expected to be the last match at Hell In A Cell.

WWE backstage notes:


Curtis Axel and Ryback will be back on screen within a month, but Mojo Rawley is going the way, WWE have confirmed his injury, and say he will be missing for a while.

Raw:


Raw on December 8 will have the return of Brock Lesnar, and the rescheduled Slammy Awards show, WWE briefly cancelled plans for the awards, but have instead brought it forward a couple of weeks.

Mick Foley talks quitting WWE, why he returned:


Talking about Montreal '97...

"This will be my first return to Cornwall since '97 when I quit WWE over the Montreal Screwjob with Bret Hart. There was a Monday Night Raw that I missed following that pay-per-view out of protest. Then when my wife read my contract to me over the phone and I realized I'd just breached my contract and couldn't work anywhere in the world for five years, I did return in Cornwall. I try to take every city where I've had history and incorporate it into the show."

WWE score big win:


WWE have won the rights to the domain name WWE.org. A quick witted individual had registered the domain for himself, and was asking WWE for $50,000, to use it, but the courts have ruled in favour of the WWE, and it now belongs to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment