Saturday, October 11, 2014

Today's News

Wedding:


WWE Alum Maria Kanellis and ROH star Mike Bennett were married yesterday.

Double botch by Dixie:


Dixie Carter is receiving heat on Twitter for two tweets, firstly she superimposed a picture of James Storm's face over a satellite image of the super storm heading for Japan, as a way to promote Bound For Glory, this went down extremely badly, as the storm is worrying many in the country, it is apparently going to be a bad one.

She has also offended many fans, as she says she is looking for the next Eddie Guerrero.

She apologised for both tweets.

Hogan movie changed:


Hulk Hogan's WWE movie will now be called ''Killing Hasselhoff''.

Mark Henry talks retirement plans:


"I don't want to be on the road because I have small kids. I would like to do more international marketing and urban outreach community involvement. I want to try to develop the brand internationally whenever we open new places abroad. I think that would be more where my skill set would be used better."

Owen Hart:


Martha Hart has discussed her directorial debut, a documentary on the life of her husband, Owen Hart...

"It illustrates the amazing emotional journey that underscores the origins of the Owen Hart Foundation. Owen was such an incredible person. I started the foundation to reflect his wonderful personality and the kindness he showed everyone."

WWE man let of the doghouse:


Alex Riley is back in the ring, he had his first WWE match for 16 months on the NXT live circuit this weekend.

Photo:


The Undertaker makes an appearance at a local school in Texas, and meets one young fan.

Angle to WWE:


Kurt Angle has reportedly rejected a contract offer from WWE. They offered a full time return, which he feels he cannot do, he wants a part time schedule, and talks between the two sides are ongoing.

Angle last worked for WWE in 2006, before leaving due to burn out and health and injury issues.

Hall Of Famer says deceased wrestler was in racial group:


Rocky Johnson says Dick Murdoch was in the Ku Klux Klan, and that he knocked him unconscious once as a result of his actions in the ring...

"Because he [Murdoch] was KKK and didn't like blacks, he kept kicking me hard and punching me. I said, 'you hit me one more time, I'm hitting you back.' He hit me, and I knocked him out."

No comments:

Post a Comment