Thursday, October 2, 2014

Today's News

NXT:


New Profile...

Hideo Itami.

Adrian Neville talks life in NXT:


"It's a very competitive environment. We all push each other and we all bring out the best in each other, none is more true than between me and Sami Zayn. We're good friends but we're very, very competitive in that's starting to play out a bit in what we do on NXT TV. It's good competing against your friends and creating that environment where what you do is fun but what you do also brings out the best in each other. It's a very cool dynamic."

Team Angle reunite:


Kurt Ange, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas will be back together for one more night, on November 15 in New Jersey.

WWE cuts:


WWE have slashed the wage they pay to extra's, from $250 a night, to just $100. The Rosebuds will not be happy with that lemon of a decision, I am sure.

Rey to AAA:


Rey Mysterio was at one of the recent AAA shows, someone tweeted a picture of him backstage, but it was taken down very quickly.

WWE vs The Law:


WWE are working on getting all the lawsuits filed against them following the TV rights announcement, thrown out, before they are heard in court.

A Cell to get in a Cell?:


WWE are expected to announce on Raw, that John Cena and Dean Ambrose will wrestle at HIAC, in a cell match, and that the winner would then go onto face Seth Rollins in another cell match later in the night. The loser would face Randy Orton, this match would not be in a cell.

Ricardo Rodriguez on why he quit / HHH's racism:


On quitting WWE...

''Well, it wasn't just one thing. It was a series of events that I was like ah, just screw it. A lot of was A) they had nothing for me. Del Rio and I kept pitching ideas to bring us back together. We thought we did pretty well together and we eventually knew they were going to split us up. One day they came up to us and told us 'Okay this is what we are doing'. We're like oh ok, thank you. It wasn't just that though they had issues with money, I wasn't making money anymore. If you talk to anyone from WWE they will tell you that you make your money on house shows and not on TV, your money is on the house show. . I got unofficially sent down and I got hurt by one of their football players and I got punished for it, which I weird and I took all these things into consideration and I realized this is not fun for me. I have been an extra for WWE and they know what I do backstage. Regal and I were running the tryouts for the extras so there is nobody in the world can I tell me I never had passion for wrestling. I was always the 1st person in the ring. WWE in a weird way made me hate wrestling so I got very bitter and I realized I got to stop this and I realized it was the company. So I woke up and said I am not coming in. Yeah I called the office and told them I am not coming in; I want a release.''

He then revealed he is not the only man to have been given the ''Bumblebee Man'' nickname by Hunter...

''Triple H would call me a bumblebee; I was in Puerto Rico not too long ago and I saw Savio Vega and he used to call him a bumblebee and then I found out he called Super Crazy a bumblebee. He was a referring to an American guy doing flips. He would always make this comment about me being Mexican and Del Rio being Mexican. I and Del Rio use to call ourselves stupid names but when someone else would call us those names we would go whoa hold the (explicative) up.''

HOF'er to GFW?:


The Wrestling Observer report Jim Ross has had meetings with Jeff Jarrett's Global Force Wrestling. Their first show will be on January 4 in Japan.

TNA vs GFW:


TNA and GFW are in direct competition for a TV deal, they are talking to the same Networks trying to get their show picked up, as so few US stations want to host a pro wrestling show. TNA would be favourites to win out, as they are an active group, but whichever lands a deal, it would not be good news for TNA fans in Canada, none of the potential homes for the shows air in the country.

New Stooges:


Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury, are to Triple H, what Pat Patterson and Gerald Brisco once were to Vince McMahon, his ''Stooges'', and like Patterson and Brisco (Remember the evening gown match?) will be used as wrestlers on TV in the coming weeks.

Linda McMahon talks building the WWE empire:


"I've been often asked, did you never dream you would be where you are today? And I say no, because you were too busy building, doing, step by step… As the company grew, and all of those different departments began to mesh, we kept looking at great success in the things we were doing, I would step back and say 'where are you now compared to where you were before you did this thing?"

Want to work for WWE?:


WWE want a voice actor to read the following on next weeks Raw...

"Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, RAGE, against the dying of the light.
Though wise men at their end know that dark is right.
They do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, RAGE, against the dying of the light.
WWE 2K15. So real, you'll feel it.
Rate T for teen."

They are looking for an American-English speaker, with no accent, but of any ethnicity, and you must be a male aged 24-40.

WWE release:


Nick 'Eugene' Dinsmore has left his role as an NXT trainer, after one year in the job.

Meltzer accuses WWE of cheating drugs policy:


Talking about the lack of drugs fails in the past two years, Dave Meltzer said...

"You shouldn't believe the roster has been clean for two years...I wouldn't even believe two weeks."

He furthered his argument, by saying he believes WWE stars are using high amounts of HGH, because it is absorbed into the blood quickly and is very difficult to spot in a blood or urine test. He states that talent are using HGH in collaboration with smaller doses of Testosterone, which when taken at the same time drastically improve the effect they are seeking from the drugs.

He even name checked John Cena and Randy Orton for their ''Enhanced'' physiques.

No comments:

Post a Comment