Friday, February 21, 2014

Today's News

Vince McMahon defends WWE Movies:


"We understand storylines. It's another opportunity for our stars to appear (in other content). Going forward, we believe it will be a considerable contributor to the bottom line."

RVD on WWE return:


He tweeted he will be back... "Soon. But not today."

TMZ criticised for Big Daddy V comment:


TMZ posted this comment about the passing of Nelson Frazier...

"Obviously, the weight loss came too late ... or it was too much too quickly. R.I.P."

Fans have complained about the tasteless remark, coming so soon after his death.

TMZ defended themselves by saying they had contacted his wife, (Despite her asking for privacy, and time to grieve) and she told them that he had lost 100lbs in six months, after being warned about his weight starting to cause him serious health problems, by his Doctor.


Mark Henry confirms retirement plans:


Mark Henry says he will retire, for real this time, when his two year deal, signed last summer, expires. He will then move into a coaching role at the PC.

Sheamus scalded:


Sheamus has revealed getting into serious trouble with his Gran, during a trip home to Ireland whilst nursing his injury last year. She is not happy that he appears on TV next door to naked, and told him so...

"I got back home to Ireland, saw my 91-year-old grand mother. She was asking me why I'm running around half-naked on national, global television. 'We didn't do that back in my day,' she said.'' He went on...

''And I got to see me Ma, on the west coast of Ireland. I got to see my friends & family, and I got to reflect on my last couple years which I hadn't got to do before that. You know a lot of things, but after about three months I was ready to come back.''

Sting:


WWE continue to tease Sting's debut, with a feature, written by Bill Apter, on .Com today.

Jeff Hardy Promo:


Here is the latest Willow tease from TNA...



Jeff Jarrett:


Here is the latest tease for Jeff Jarrett's new promotion:


Great Khali:


The Great Khali became a US citizen yesterday (Pic).


Elimination Chamber:


Kane has announced that Brock Lesnar will be at this Sunday's PPV.


WWE wedding:


The Miz and Maryse married last night, in the Bahama's, many stars both past and present attended, including Zack Ryder, Kelly Kelly, John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler.


Stephanie McMahon talks WWE medical screenings:


"We do cardiovascular screening. We do ImPACT testing. We do blood work. There is a drug testing component. It's really with the idea of having our athletes and our superstars have the best health possible."

CM Punk:


Kofi Kingston and John Cena have discussed CM Punk today...

Kofi...

"With Punk, I consider him to be like a brother to me. He's one of the guys who took me under his wing when I first came. So we've been able to maintain a good relationship. And there are very few people in the business that you can call true friends, so I consider Punk to be that and more. So yes, "road wife" is the term we used to sum that all up."

Cena...

"He would be a good interview to have, because he would have the answers to those questions,"


Hulk Hogan:


Hulk Hogan comes home to WWE on Monday, TMZ confirm. His WWE return started today, with a visit to the PC (Photo).

WWE Title appears in music video:


About 52 second mark...


No comments:

Post a Comment