Saturday, December 28, 2013

Today's News

Batista:


Batista is set to stick around WWE for two years, WWE are hoping that this is not a WrestleMania story one shot deal as we have seen with other legends in the recent past, but that Batista is returning for a final run as a WWE star, however WWE will be flexible for him to fulfill his movie commitments over the summer of 2014.

He returns on Raw on January 20, but will not wrestle that night, he will however confirm his spot in the 30 man Royal Rumble match for the PPV at the end of that week.

Tommy Dreamer:


Tommy Dreamer worked a TNA live show this weekend vs Ethan Carter. Also on TNA, Sonjay Dutt has confirmed he is returning on Monday for a PPV taping.

Ivellise Velez:


Former WWE star Velez has announced her Father has now been found, and is safe and well. He went missing before Christmas in Chicago.

Marc Mero talks Sable and leaving WWE:


''I had blown out my knee and needed total reconstruction on my knee, I was out for eight months and in that time off was when my ex-wife became very popular, you know going out there and selling merchandise and becoming a diva and so on. Then they came up with the storyline of me being jealous of her and I'm thinking 'wow, what a great idea.' I know a lot of wrestlers were saying, 'That buried you, when a girl beats you up or something your never considered anything again,' but, you know what, all that didn't matter. They were backing up the Brinks truck to our house, so you really look at what is really important, its entertainment, its being an actor, and I'm being paid very well for it, and now, she is getting paid very well for it. So, all in all, you look back. I have no regrets. it all worked for us, like I said, there was nothing I would change. Unfortunately, the ending of the WWF didn't go well. My ex-wife had some problems with the company and their was a lawsuit. I had three years left on a guaranteed contract. and I just decided to walk away, it just wasn't fun any more. It was just a sad part of our lives. so, we left the wrestling arena and obviously the lawsuit was settled out of court between my ex wife and the WWF. its no secret, we got divorced in 2004 and she went on to marry Brock and I married an incredible woman that I have been married to for four years. So, we both went separate ways, but you know something that is amazing, we have never said a bad word about each other. I have nothing bad to say, you think about the good memories you had together. I have never been happier than I am now with my life.''

Brock Lesnar to UFC:


Dana White has confirmed Brock Lesnar will not be at the UFC show tonight, but did not close the door on a return in the future...

"If there was something there and I hadn't announced it, why would I tell you anyway... You don't worry about what's going on with Brock, if something happens with Brock, you'll know about it."

Hardy to WWE:


Matt Hardy says he will return to WWE, but only wants to work 50 dates per year and wants complete control of his external projects outside of the promotion.

I have heard of no interest from WWE about Hardy coming back since last February when they were looking at Jeff Hardy's status as his TNA contract was expiring.

WWE Top 10:


Crazy WWE stars...


Chyna:


Former WWE star Chyna says she has retired from the adult film industry. She also hopes to repair her damaged relationship with WWE and says of a potential future Hall Of Fame induction...

"If I get there it will be an honor to be among the greats."

QUESTION OF THE DAY...

Will we ever see Chyna back on WWE TV???

No comments:

Post a Comment