Friday, February 15, 2013

Today's News

Chris Jericho:


Says he is feeling great, and is very proud of the quality of the matches he is still able to have, and added he will continue to compete in WWE for as long as he can, alongside his external projects...

"That is probably going to be my career from now on. I will keep coming back as long as I feel I'm still working at the highest level that I can. It won't be for two years, but if I come back to two or so months at a time. Then I can do that, then it gives me the opportunity to do the other projects I have going on as well."


Jim Ross on addictions In wrestling:


"WWE has literally spends thousands upon thousands of dollars on helping former talents deal with their personal issues. TONS of big, money for the record. WWE never has received the credit due them for their help especially when they are not contractually obligated to do so but they instead address these matters because it's the right thing to do. However, people have to want to truly help themselves in order for rehab to work and unfortunately many more don't and would rather catch their buzz and continue to live the same pre-rehab life that they lead before therapy. I've been knee deep in these issues throughout my career and can assure you that relapses by talents and former talents is heartbreaking."


Kevin Nash rants on Scott Hall:


"Scott told everyone 2 months ago he was going to DDP'S going to be there that weekend.Show me the tape when he walks in the door."

"This is my friends life,not a PSA.You want the truth it's not for you to know."

Nash also posted some tweets that have since been deleted...

"I love everyone telling me about what Scott needs, been dealing with this for 20years.Scott will get healthy when Scott wants 2 period. This has nothing to do with me.This is on Scott and him alone.He knows he's loved.I've been there since day one.Nothing I can do.Only Scott"

"Does anyone realize Scott will die if not taken to a hospital and clinically detoxed? You f**king idiots……Yoga great.20 years of abuse?"

DDP responded, and admitted he is really saddened by the verbal attack...

"Kevin is one of my best friends for over 20 years, I didn't get it at all, it really, really hurt me.

"No one has helped Scott more than Kevin. Kevin is very protective of Scott over the last 20 years, but protected from with me... that blew my f-cking mind and really hurt."

He went on to recall his past with Nash and Hall, and said he would never claim to be able to cure Scott, but if he can help him in any way (At Hall's request BTW) he would do whatever he could.


CM Punk health worries:


WWE are said to be very concerned about CM Punk's health, after this weekends ring accident, they feel he is not letting on how badly hurt he is and are planning on protecting him until WrestleMania.


Miz On Ric Flair:


"Are you kidding me? When I was a kid, I was giving all my friends figure fours all the time. For him to pass it to me, it was incredible. I was so grateful."


WWE list 14 stars you did not know worked for them:


* Crowbar

* Public Enemy

* Baron Von Raschke

* Great Sasuke

* Kevin Von Erich

* Samoa Joe

* Kevin Sullivan

* Kronik

* Tony Schiavone

* Fabulous Freebirds

* Tiger Mask

* Rock N Roll Express

* Buff Bagwell

* Greg Gagne


WrestleMania should go to...:



WWE have listed 10 venues they feel should host WrestleMania in the future, this is to promote the announcement for WrestleMania 30, which will be on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment