Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today's News

The updates didn't take as long as I thought so the news is where it belongs... 

ROH news:


Charlie Haas is facing suspension for his ''Erratic behaviour'' in recent weeks, Mike Mondo is to return to the promotion in the next few weeks.


Bruno Sammartino:


The newest member of the WWE Hall Of Fame says he will meet Vince McMahon at some point before his induction, killing rumours he demanded Vince would not be allowed to attend the ceremony if they wanted him in.

"Here is how I feel. As I criticized Vince as you guys are fully aware of. But I also know that these changes came about because Vince was a part of it. I'm sure Vince is the big boss. I'm sure Paul and Vince had many serious conversations and obviously Vince had to agree to everything. My feeling is yes I criticized, but I will also praise him because he took all the steps. I will criticize you if you deserve to be criticized, but I will praise you when that's proper. He has made all these changes and I praise him for that. I have not talked to Vince. I have not seen him. But when the time comes, probably when I get there, I'm sure a meeting will be held. I will be glad to meet with him and have conversations with him."

He also revealed that in a break from the norm, WWE have asked if they can choose who inducts him, normally the Inductee makes that call, however he did make some suggestions as to who he would like to do the job...

''My good buddy, Dominic Denucci. Guys like Ivan Koloff who took the title from me and who I had some of the greatest matches with. There is Bill Watts who I have a history with. Look at th history I had with Larry Zbyszko.''


Tara dig at Orlando:


Tara, Formerly Victoria in WWE, has stated how glad she is to be going on the road and getting out of Orlando, calling the fans spoilt, and jaded by seeing them every week...

''We are actresses and actors who do our stunts with drama. And when they don't react to certain things, it's like my God, what do you want me to do?!"

She also congratulated Trish Stratus on her HOF induction, and said she hopes WWE and TNA will allow her to attend the ceremony...

"Oh she so deserves it! I am going to be honest with you, I wish I could induct her. I was in WWE. I am proud to be a part of WWE history, and now I am with TNA, there is no rivalry between companies for me. I love both companies but I am super proud of her, she deserves it for 'the Golden era'. She also reached out and called me and said thank you, you helped me be inducted because we had hellacious matches. That's a true professional, she appreciates who got her there. I would love to be there, but I don't know how both companies would feel. Honestly, I am super proud. I love her, we are best friends."


Hulk Hogan UK TV appearance:


He was a guest on BBC Football Focus, offering his opinions on this weekends Premier League Matches... Did he call Liverpool boring...!!!???

JFT96 YNWA


WWE's biggest upsets:


WWE have listed the 10 biggest shock results in their history...

10. Rey Mysterio winning the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania

9. Bo Dallas defeating Wade Barrett on RAW

8. Maria Menounos pinning Beth Phoenix

7. Rico pinning Ric Flair

6. Maven pinning The Undertaker

5. The Hurricane pinning the Rock

4. Duane Gill pinning Christian to become the new light heayweight champion

3. Mikey Whipwreck pinning Steve Austin

2. 123 Kid pinning Razor Ramon

1. Barry Horowitz pinning Skip


Nash dig at Aces & 8's:


"Taz has an iron clad contract,that allows him to interact in felony acts and keep his job.Why don't they raise 4 fingers on each hand?Ouch!, That's all. I wanted to comment about,story line is getting weak buy adding sub mid card players,history always repeats its'self, I love watching pro wrestling, not trying to s--t on the product.Just feel the show should revolve around Angle.who would kill the crew"

No comments:

Post a Comment