Saturday, March 12, 2022

 

WrestleMania match confirmed:


Shinsuke Nakamura and Rick Boogs vs The Uso's for the blue Tag straps is now official.

Alum joins CYN:


Fandango, now Dirty Dango, has joined Braun Strowm and EC3's promotion.

Gimmick change:


Pete Dunne has been repackaged as Butch on SmackDown. I wonder if he has a cousin, called Luke?

Not worthy:


D'Lo Brown says he did not do enough in his career to warrant joining his Nation Of Domination brothers in the WWE Hall Of Fame...


“I don’t think I’ve done enough the business to warrant a Hall of Fame Induction,” Brown said. “I mean, just my opinion.”

Big E.:


Big E. suffered a broken neck on SmackDown. He crashed down flush on top of his head outside of the ring after a over the head belly to belly suplex, leading to immediate concern from the announcers. He has fractured two vertebrae but amazingly says he has suffered no lasting damage to his spinal chord.

Braun wants role:


Braun Strowman has started a social media campaign to get the role of Kratos in an Amazon Prime adaptation of a video game.


Impact:

Fallah Barr has reportedly ended a 5 year relationship with Impact.

Sheamus talks Cesaro:


“Honestly, when we started, Cesaro was like an acquaintance. When we started The Bar, we became brothers. I just saw him last week when I was staying in Florida. We stay in touch all the time. Legacy wise, I think he’s one of the greatest I’ve ever stepped in the ring with. I never had to worry about anything. He made me a better wrestler, better performer just by tagging with him. To me, he’ll always be one of the greatest. I think no matter what he does or where he goes, he’ll be a massive success. He’s a huge asset to anybody who picks him up. I always believed the guy would be WWE champion – that’s never off the cards because people have left and come back, but I think that whoever snaps up Cesaro is going to have a major, major talent on their hands. And I think he’s got a lot left in him, as well. I saw him the other day, I was over at his house and he’s built a whole brand new gym, it’s amazing. He’s still lifting weights like a lunatic. He still trains like a lunatic. He’s as hungry now as he’s ever been. I’m just excited to see him back in the ring, mate, but that will be whenever he’s ready to get back in there – which I think is great, as well. Sometimes we need a little time away from the bubble to get our head back together, and then just refocus, go back in and kill it again. So, I’m not worried about him one bit in the slightest.”

No comments:

Post a Comment