Wednesday, March 16, 2022

 

Hart family death:


Bret Hart says his niece Tanya has died. She was daughter of his late brother, Smith. He also paid tribute to Scott Hall, saying he would be smiling down, hearing how loved he was in the past few days.


Toni Storm:


Toni Storm has announced she has joined OnlyFans. A pay to subscribe to social media application, where she will offer exclusive content to her subscribers.

AEW star on the move:


Joey Janela says he is not going to re-sign with AEW. He will see out his deal, which lasts until May 1st, and will then move on.

 

24 hours to live:


After fears were raised for the health of William Regal, he has opened up about being told that he only had 24 hours to live...

“They send me for a scan, because my legs are swelling, and they do a scan of my abdomen. Luckily, again fortunately for me, there is a cardiologist in the room. And this lady saved my life. She went, ‘hang on a minute, there’s something above that, that doesn’t look right.’ But they couldn’t scan there because you’ve already been injected. You can only do one. I go back Monday, I get a scan that I’ve never had before, some type of scan. I go back Monday, I went home, within an hour of me being in the house my cardiologist called me saying, ‘I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry.’ I am going, ‘why?’ He said, ‘we should have thought of this years ago,’ He’s telling me all of these things, ‘it doesn’t pick up on a regular scan.’ He said, ‘you’ve probably got less than six months to live.’ What had happened was this sack around my heart had completely calcified, it looked like a goose egg. It was completely constricted, it had just grown into a solid lump of rock, I have the picture which I can show you. Where they’ve cut me open and he’s wrapping on this goose egg with a scalpel. It’s going, ‘tap, tap tap,’ Then three hours later, you can see where he’s peeled it all off, you can see a completely beating heart. If they didn’t take this off now, I would have six months to go.”

His troubles were not over though, he developed sepsis in his leg, and his wife got a middle of the night phone call asking her to make an impossibly difficult decision, to amputate the leg, or lose him within 24 hours...

“I thought I was going to die, it was really bad. It was January 4th, somehow I got sepsis in my leg. Again, this is all things that happened to me, something gets me through this stuff. My wife gets a call, three o’clock in the morning, ‘he’s got sepsis in his leg, we are going to cut his leg off, and he’s probably got 24 hours to live if we don’t.’ It’s like madness.''

WWE address court case:


WWE have filed a bid to have MLW's case against them thrown out, and got nasty in the process, mocking the fact MLW are no longer actively operating...


“MLW has given up competing in the ring and chosen instead to compete in the courtroom.”

No comments:

Post a Comment