Wednesday, March 9, 2022

 

Most trolled women:


Ronda Rousey 83% and Becky Lynch 76% have been named as the most trolled women sports stars. With the noted percentage of tweets to and about them being negative or abusive.

NXT:


Dolph Ziggler is the new NXT World Champion.


He's back:


Bray Wyatt is set to make his first post WWE appearance in New York this weekednd.


Angle fighting for life:


Kurt Angle is fighting to give his brother Eric, who portrayed Angle a number of times on WWE TV, a second chance at life. He needs a kidney transplant, Kurt is not a match, and he is asking for anyone who can help to come forward. Their battle has hit a massive new time pressure, as doctors have now found cancer in the damaged kidney.


Maven recalls that elimination:


“What you see, I don’t know if you remember, but they – I eliminated him, then he, you know, sells stuff, turns and looked at me and the camera panned back on my face in the ring after I did my jumping celebration. Do you remember what I’m talking about? And then you see, and then you see fear on my face. Most people, most people are like, ‘that’s, that’s some great acting there.’ Uh uh. I wasn’t acting. I was legitimately terrified at that moment. Like legitimately, like for a work, not even a work. I was shoot terrified because I didn’t know if I kicked him too hard. I just remember when we were going over during the day, with his back to me, he told me, he’s like, ‘when you give me the dropkick,’ he’s like, ‘I can’t sell it if I don’t feel it. Like, lay it in.’ So I didn’t know if I kicked him too hard. It just goes to show how great he was because the look he was giving me, for real scared me. And then we get backstage and after I went through the popcorn machine and everything, you know he’s just, ‘great job, kid’. And just, I was on cloud nine.”


Jeff Hardy:


Jeff Hardy is no longer affiliated with WWE. His 90 days no compete expired today. He is expected to join AEW imminently.

No Mysterio feud:


Domenik Mysterio says he does not see any future or benefit to a feud vs his legendary father...

“At this point, I don’t think so. We’ve been through so much together. I benefit more from him being by my side helping me. He’s literally telling me what to do if I’m lost. He’ll see my deer in the headlights look and he’ll just yell, ‘Dom! Set him up! Set him up!’ So I know it’s time to set him up! He’s just so helpful.”

JR vs WWE:


Jim Ross has hit out at WWE as vindictive and selfish for cutting out his audio from the Undertaker's HOF induction VT. He also says Stone Cold pulled back from a WrestleMania ring return because he was very underwhelmed by the creative ideas pitched to him.


World champ re-signs:


Eddie Edwards is staying with Impact. Inking a new deal this week.

Rusev / Miro:


Miro, AKA the former WWE star Rusev, is said to have signed a new AEW deal today.

 

Toxic sport:


Matt Jackson told a celebrity podcaster that he feels wrestling fans are the most toxic fans in the world...

“Wrestling has the most toxic fanbase in the world. They’re the worst. Honestly, like, there’s a lot of good fans. The ones that love you, love you. But the ones that hate you, they hate you.”

Retirement:


Brock Lesnar says he had retired after losing to Drew McIntyre at WrestleMania 36. He felt he had come ''Full circle'' and had achieved everything he wanted to. He openly, and honestly stated, only money changed his mind when WWE came calling last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment