Monday, March 7, 2022

 

William Regal:


William Regal debuted for AEW last night.


Cash Wheeler recalls gruesome injury:


Talking about a live TV accident on AEW TV last summer...


“I was like, ‘That’s not my arm. That hook is not in my arm, no way in hell. Like, I’m just crazy right now. Because I intentionally thought it was pinched between some metal because I fell and I kind of landed awkwardly laying on. So, I thought my body weight between like, the turnbuckle and the ring post was pinching it, and I remember thinking, ‘Ow, fuck’. If you go back, you have to turn the volume up and know what you’re looking for, but you can hear me yell, ‘FUCK’. And then like, I raised the arm up and that’s when you could see the skin that was still like hooked to it and then I’d give it a little tug and that’s when it, like, the hook yanks out and the blood sprays everywhere and that’s when I started saying, ‘F*ck,’ really loud again. That’s when Santana and Ortiz kind of noticed and Dax, the poor guy, his back is to it all, so he has no idea.''


Emotional Punk attacks WWE / Goldberg:


CM Punk burst into tears attacking WWE for taking Bill Goldberg to KSA with them, earning him millions of dollars... because...


“I love Bret Hart. His career was cut short by Goldberg, and it’s a god damn tragedy because there are people who go over to Saudi Arabia and get paid millions of dollars… that should have been Bret.”

He also said he is glad WWE did not get their hands on ROH, because he did not want them owning his footage.

Injury:


Orange Cassidy suffered a suspected shoulder injury on AEW TV this week.


Daily battle:


Finn Balor says he is an ongoing battle over his WWE career vs wanting to go home to be with his family...

“I’ll be honest, the money is not that good for the amount of pain we go through and being away from my family for 20 years. I wrestle with myself the whole time as to, like, hey, is this money worth being away from Ireland for 20 years? In 10 years time, when my family, people start to pass, my friends move on, is the money going to be worth the sacrifice that I’ve given up? Not the physical sacrifice, the sacrifice of being away from your loved ones for literally 20 years. Just having phone call relationships with people or text relationships with people that you grew up with or you love.''

CM Punk dedicates match:


CM Punk says his dog collar match was his love letter to Roddy Piper.


Hall Of Fame:


Vader will be posthumously inducted into this years WWE Hall Of Fame. It may be a bitter sweet tribute for his loved ones, he had campaigned hard before the end of his life, wanting to be enshrined before his death, but was rebuffed at the time.

ROH:


Cary Silkin has been named as an ROH HOF inductee, into the new legacy wing.

WWE games:


WWE have held talks with EA Sports about the future of the video game series. It is expected their partnership with Take Two will end soon, and they are said to be exploring options. The two sides have talked a number of times in the past.


New championship:


AEW debuted a new variation of their Women's title last night.

Orton talks future:


Randy Orton says he feels he has a decade left in him as an active talent, and has named Triple H, Ric Flair and John Cena as his shortlist for his HOF inductor.


Tony Khan addresses Chavo Guerrero claims:


“I am going to call Chavo. To be honest, I was a little surprised because I only missed one message from him, and then he went to the media after he missed one message. I don’t want to say how much he got paid to be the stunt coordinator for Young Rock, but he got paid a huge amount of money. He asked if he could take time off and leave, and I said, he was not under contract. He was on a weekly deal. I said, ‘I would love to have you back, and I do like you a lot, and you did a great thing. We will make our plans going forward without him here.’”

Impact departure:


Jake Something says he is no longer employed by the former TNA.

No comments:

Post a Comment