Friday, December 9, 2016

Today's News

Orton pissed off by PPV:


Randy Orton has confessed, for the first time, that the end of SummerSlam did piss him off...


"I think with Lesnar, it's always going to be him coming him every few months as a monster who destroys guys who work 200 days a year. There is a tendency for that to get old. I could have looked a little better that night and that would have helped me a lot regardless of the finish and not hurt Brock's character at all. But the fact that you're asking me about it three-four months later, means we created a buzz. But the fact that I had a concussion and was out for three weeks and wasn't able to do anything pissed me off. We say this a lot in the back when someone gets hit harder than intended, we knew what we were signing up for. It's a rough sport. It's a rough business and very physical. A few more people need to respect how things can go sour out there."


WWE staffer dies:


WWE's head of NXT security Todd Garzon died today.


Lana impresses:


Fans were very impressed with Lana's efforts in the ring on the NXT live tour last night.


Rikishi talks the stink face:


"It was collaboration with myself and Vince McMahon. They wanted to do a spin-off of the late Yokozuna, but I wanted to add my own identity to it. I didn't have a problem wearing a thong and bleaching my hair. I wanted to have some type of ideals of what would a sumo do and not do. Coming up with the dancing and stuff, I didn't want to be exactly like my cousin, which I couldn't even fill Yoko's shoes, respectfully. The first time I came out in that character the people knew it was me, but it was a different look, and when I took that kimono off, pretty much my whole bare ass was hanging out, and it was probably one of the largest pops I've ever heard . They say this, 'Shake what your momma gave you."


NXT UK:


Triple H, William Regal and Finn Balor will make a big announcement about NXT in London next week.


WWE on TV:


Xavier Woods appeared on Fox News today.


Ban ends:


Paige is clear of her WWE ban tomorrow.


No baby:


Brandi Rhodes says she is not pregnant. Fans jumped to conclusions after she posted a picture of Cody with his hands around her waist.


Foley enters family feud:


Mick Foley is asking fans to help Chyna's family. A feud has broken out between Chyna's mum and her manager over Chyna's estate and belongings. Mick is supporting her mum, because he feels her things should go to her family...

''I had a nice talk with Joanie Laurer's mom yesterday. While Joanie had been estranged from her mother for much of her adult life, including the entirety of her WWE run, the two eventually made peace and had become quite close by the end of Joanie's life. Joanie's mom is attempting to gain control of her daughter's estate – but is trying to do it on a very limited budget, and the legal costs are more than she can handle. Don't be fooled by the word "estate" - there is not a lot of money left, if any. But Chyna's mom is attempting to do the right thing by allowing whatever personal effects she did leave behind to stay with the family and not with her manager, so that her family may finally be at peace with her loss. Whatever help you can give will be much appreciated.''


TNA on TV:


Jessie Godderz has landed a leading role on an Amazon Prime soap opera.

No comments:

Post a Comment