Saturday, December 3, 2016

Today's News

ROH:


ROH crowned a new champion last night. Kyle O'Reilly beat Adam Cole to take the gold. They also unveiled a new 6 man tag team belt.

Sasha Banks reveals biggest hate:


"I think the biggest misconception is that -- I don't know, that I guess people think it's fake. When it's not, I get beat up every single week, I go home with bruises, always banged up, but it's something that I love so much that I just I always keep pushing, it's what I love. People think that -- I hate that, I hate that people think it's fake but if they got in the ring and they took a bump like we do every single week, legit travel like we travel every single week they would so appreciate every thing we did."

Cody Rhodes recalls fall out with Daniel Bryan:


"To me, a lot of people speak to me about Dusty objectively, and forget he's my dad. Daniel Bryan once just cut this 45-minute promo on how my dad was a terrible commentator in WCW and I literally pulled the car over and said, 'hey, dude, that's my dad. I don't give a s--t that he didn't know the move of Pscosis in this match' or whatever Dan was talking about."

Jimmy Snuka:


The Superfly is not dying of cancer, as reported by some sites. He is though very ill with a multitude of other issues.

NXT:


Shinsuke Nakamura regained the NXT title from Samoa Joe in Japan last night.

Noam Dar talks transitioning to WWE:


"I'm based over in Orlando at the moment which is a big difference from Ayr. I've managed to settle in pretty well. Other than my family and friends, I've managed to be relatively okay but what I'm really missing is my SkyBet and putting on football accumulators every week. Going into the bookies and obviously I'm not allowed to use the SkyBet app over here because it's illegal in the state of Florida. So that's the hardest thing, not being able to put on 10 teams for a fiver on a Saturday and watching the coupon go down the drain. That's probably the biggest culture difference. But the schedule has been fun really, it still really excites me.''

Evan was set up:


Evan Bourne's minder in Japan says he was reported to authorities by a fellow worker for carrying liquid cannabis through an airport. He also confirmed that he will take the three years of probation for the crime, and would leave the country the same day he is freed.

Rock nominated:


The Rock has been nominated for a People's Choice award for the favourite actor category.

Cornette denies Marella story:


Santino Marella says Jim Cornette called him to say he was glad he had suffered a career ending injury. James E. today denied that.

Vader no show:


Chael Sonnen has blasted Vader as a liar, a scumbag, and a coward, after he no showed his podcast this week.

Injury:


Tamina Snuka has been cleared to return to WWE action.

No comments:

Post a Comment