Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Today's News

Raw:


Jinder Mahal returned to WWE last night. He beat his former band mate Heath Slater to win a contract with the red brand. Brock Lesnar also appeared for the first time since WrestleMania.



Booker T:


Booker T has had surgery on an elbow injury he has been struggling with since 2013. He tore muscles in his arm when performing his spin-a-roonie at the HOF ceremony, as he was being inducted, and has developed other issues related to the injury since.



Pat Patterson:


Pat Patterson's biog is out now.



CM Punk:


Fox will air a documentary on CM Punk's transition from wrestling to MMA on August 15.



Flair wishes he stayed retired:


"Yes, I do regret wrestling again after WrestleMania 24. There are a couple of things I regret. Number one was ever going to work for TNA. That's my own fault. It was just a lot of money to wrestle 65 days a year, right? 65 days and make a lot of money. Do you know what I mean? Not WWE money, but pretty good money to do nothing. And I made a lot of friends. I like Kurt Angle very much and I like Storm and Roode. I liked AJ., everybody treated me great. I mean, I don't have any bad things to say about TNA or the people there at all. After being in the WWE, it's pretty hard to work any place else because you're always comparing them no matter how hard you try not to."


SmackDown tease:



  • Will SummerSlam's WWE World Title Match turn SmackDown Live upside down?
  • Is SmackDown Live prepared for a Brock Lesnar invasion?
  • How will AJ Styles regain his edge?
  • Who will stand out in SmackDown Live's Women's division?
  • American Alpha looks to seize the big blue spotlight


SPOILERS...

Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman and Curt Hawkins are backstage, and are all expected to appear on the show. Nikki Bella is also on her way to the show.


New titles:


WWE have reportedly commissioned new tag team and women's belts for the SmackDown brand. They will not be ready to bring in until after SummerSlam.

SmackDown is also getting a post show show, called 'Talking Smack.'


WWE games:


19 more names for this years WWE game have been released...


  • Aiden English
  • Booker T
  • Brian Pillman
  • Brie Bella
  • Chris Jericho
  • Diego
  • Erick Rowan
  • Fernando
  • Heath Slater
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • Jim Neidhart
  • Konnor
  • Larry Zybszko
  • Nikki Bella
  • R-Truth
  • Simon Gotch
  • Ultimate Warrior
  • Viktor

Internet feud to the ring:


Will Ospreay is hyping his match vs WWE Alum Vader next week...

"I've got such a problem with the guy because he's directed so much abuse at me, and the fact is now that he's been called out about it, he's saying, 'Oh, Will Ospreay could be good, Will Ospreay could be this'. And it's like, 'No mate, you got caught out because everyone's battering you'. Here's what's going to happen. I am going to f--k Vader up big-time. It's not even going to be a wrestling match; it's going to be a fight. And I am going to embarrass him, I am going to outflip him, I am going to do everything that pisses him off and I'm going to show everybody why wrestling has evolved, and the evolution starts with me."


Rock wraps:


The Rock has completed the vocals for his Disney film 'Moana.'

No comments:

Post a Comment