Friday, August 19, 2016

Today's News

WWE release:


King Konstantine has been released from the WWE PC. The Serbian had been a WWE student since April 2015.


WWE community:


WWE stars have given out 500 books to New York children this week.


Eva furious at WWE ban:


Eva Marie has shut down her social media after her WWE ban, but her husband is not staying silent. He claims WWE were unjust in banning his wife, and promises to tell all, adding that fans will be shocked when they release the reason for the ban.


Goldberg in New York:


Goldberg says he is seeing what he can do about a WWE return, and teased picking up his feud with Brock Lesnar whilst promoting the WWE game today.


New day promise:


Kofi Kingston is promising a special surprise for SummerSlam.


Lesnar heat?:


Brock Lesnar did not get any heat for swearing on Raw this week, but the line was not authorised by the office.


Jay Lethal wants WWE job:


"For me and most of the wrestlers from my generation, our love for professional wrestling started by watching the WWF, at the time, which is now the WWE. So for me, personally, it would be very cool to get to work for, even if it was just for a minute, to get to work for the company that really started my love for professional wrestling, so that would be a 'yes'. I would definitely work for them given the right time and given the right circumstance."

He also named Chris Jericho as his dream WrestleMania opponent.


Daniel Bryan getting the itch to wrestle:


"It's kind of hurt it. It's not the traveling part of it … I was doing OK, right. I was like, OK, this isn't my jam anymore, I can't do this. Until they had me sit out by ringside for a couple of matches and it's just like, c'mon, I'm ready to go. That's the hard part. Or when I go out to the arena and get such a great reaction. That's when I want to wrestle."


Sunny sentence:


Sunny has finally faced a judge in relation to her DUI offences, and escaped a spell in jail, thanks only to her spending of 97 days in rehab.


SummerSlam guests:


The Warrior and Michalek families are in NYC for SummerSlam, as guests of WWE.

A couple of pre show matches has been confirmed... Dudley Boyz vs Neville & Sami Zayn, and American Alpha, Hype Bros & The Uso's vs The Ascension, Breezango & Vaudevillains.


Book it:


Stephanie McMahon has finished writing her biography.

No comments:

Post a Comment