Friday, August 12, 2016

Today's News


Damien debuts:


Damien Sandow is now Aron Rex. He debuted last night on TNA Impact.



Lashley threepeats:


Bobby Lashley won the King Of The Mountain title last night, to add to the World and X gold he already possesses.



WWE start again:


Triple H has admitted WWE are ''Re-setting'' Braun Strowman. That is why they are giving him squash matches on TV. He feels WWE fans have not gotten to know him as a character yet, or what he can achieve.



Injury:


Roman Reigns has had stitches to his face after cutting himself during a match on the Australia tour.



McMahon legacy:


Stephanie McMahon has discussed her children's WWE ambitions...


"Aurora absolutely wants to be the women's champion. She has been trained by Natalya. She has got her heart set on it, but we'll see what happens there. I just want them to see unlimited opportunity and potential in themselves. I grew up with a very strong role model in my mom, who was the CEO of WWE and I never thought women couldn't do anything. I never thought gender was a barrier but that wasn't reality at that time. Now there are so many more opportunities for women and it's absolutely imperative to me as a mother for my three daughters to know they can be anything in this world that they want to be as long as they believe in themselves and they're willing to work hard for it."


WWE vs UFC:


Kurt Angle has laid down a challenge to UFC star Conor McGregor...

"I'd like to challenge Conor. Take five bumps with me in the ring. Just five bumps. When I did that for the first time, I took three and said, 'F--- this, I'm quitting.' I quit for a couple days and my manager talked me into going back. I know how Dana White and Conor continue to bash the business, but I challenge either of them to get in the ring with me and take five bumps. Once they do, they'll realize how tough it is–and that's not even a fraction of what it takes to be a pro wrestler."


Show slimming for retirement:


Big Show has gone from 465lbs to 429lbs in the last two months, and wants to get to 400lbs ready for his last year as a wrestler. He says he plans on next year being the last of his career, and he wants to be as fit and healthy as possible, so he can go out with a bang.


WWE star angry:


Luke Harper is not happy with WWE overlooking him in the post brand draft hottest free agents list...

"When you put a list of the ten hottest free agents available in today's market, and I mean no offense to them, but when Cryme Tyme ranks above you, it really makes you question your career choices. Listen, I don't want to talk about Heath Slater, he's been beaten down by Rhyno and Jinder Mahal. So I don't want to talk about that, but Cryme Tyme couldn't be more irrelevant to today's wrestling scene. So for them to rank above me, it's a bit of a slap in the face. I believe that I will be the WWE World Champion one day. I know that a lot of people say that, it's easy to say, if I were to go away without accomplishing that task I would feel unfulfilled, to be completely honest... So for Cryme Tyme to rank above me, when I think that of myself, it becomes a bit of an issue inside my own brain."


Shelton Benjamin:


Shelton Benjamin expects to be out of the ring for as much as a year, but still says he wants to get the WWE return that came agonisingly close this month, as soon as he can.


TNA President:


TNA have announced Billy Corgan as their new President.

No comments:

Post a Comment