Monday, August 29, 2016

Today's News

Mr. Fuji:


WWE have released a tribute package for their Hall Of Famer, who died yesterday...




Cody Rhodes remembers WWE angle his dad hated:


"Here's the issue: I didn't want to be anything after my Dad's passing. I didn't want to be Stardust, but I didn't want to be Cody Rhodes either, because - it's a very long story that I shared with my buddy the other night and some people know this. My Dad despised the angle between - I want to say it was Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton, where they mentioned Eddie Guerrero and they mentioned his passing and they used it as a vessel. A lot of people said, 'Oh, well, Eddie would love this.' He might have, but I never, ever, ever will forget - my Dad and I were watching Raw at the time. My Dad said, 'Do not let anyone ever say I would've loved something.' And he was just talking about, in general, for when the day comes that he's not around and that stuck with me forever. I remember he went on a whole tirade that night. He was like, 'How do they know for sure?' and he was one of those who I had to beg him to come back for Battleground.''

Dudleyz to UK:


The Dudley Boyz are coming to the UK in November. It is their first confirmed booking since leaving WWE this week.

Dixie done:


Dixie Carter has lost all of her power, and is on her way out of TNA, according to Dave Meltzer.

SummerSlam controversy:


NJPW star Okada was backstage at SummerSlam. He is contractually unable to talk to WWE, so NJPW are understandably upset at pictures of him visiting Nakamura and Kenta making their way onto the internet.

Angle buries hatchet / talking to WWE:


Kurt Angle says he will be back with WWE within two years...

"Well, I'm not sitting at home waiting around. I'm doing my own thing but if I went back to WWE, most likely it would be next year or the year after. I did talk to Triple H a few months ago, a very loose conversation. They have interest. I have interest. They don't know what to do with me yet. It was more of a loose conversation. Put it this way: I wouldn't be surprised if I go back next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if I don't go back at all. But it was kind of cool to talk to Triple H and just bury the hatchet from the past and we're both on good terms with each other. I reach out to Vince [McMahon] every once in a while via text and it's just good to be able to let the past go behind you. And if it does happen, at least I'll be able to end my career there, if I do. If not, that's okay."

Cena gonig off the road:


John Cena has agreed to return to host 'American Grit' and will leave the road to do so in mid October.

Raw:


A new Universal champion will be crowned on Raw tonight. Here is the tease...

  • Who will claim the WWE Universal Title?
  • What team will Gallows & Anderson target next?
  • Is Bayley poised to wrap her arms around the WWE Women's Championship?
  • Can Braun Strowman be stopped?

Sasha Banks is in town, she will appear on the pre show panel.

Rosa Mendes:


Rosa Mendes is celebrating 10 years with WWE this week.

KO deletes social media account:


Kevin Owens has deleted his Instagram account, as he is tired of being informed about hacking attempts by the site. He says people won't get his password, but he is bored of them trying, so will no longer use the app.

Goldberg talking to WWE:


It is reported that Goldberg has entered into talks with WWE about a return to their promotion.

Brock making rare appearance:


Brock Lesnar will work a rare live vs Randy Orton in Chicago on September 24.

Ryback:


Ryback claims to have turned down a $1.5 million three year deal from WWE. He says they offered him the deal during his time on hiatus from them, as he was sitting out his last contract.

Bo Dallas:


Police have confirmed that Bo Dallas was arrested following his airport incident last week. They deemed him too intoxicated to look after himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment