Saturday, May 28, 2016

Today's News

WWE movie:


'The Marine 5' will begin taping in Canada on Tuesday. Six stars will be leaving the road this week to star in the film.


Legend at live:


Hall Of Famer Larry Zbyszko was at the NXT live in Florida last night.


Summer Rae:


Summer Rae threw the first pitch at Wrigley Field yesterday.


Tony Schiavone has new job:


"I'm training to be a barista at Starbucks. The reason I'm doing that is because they have great benefits, it's a great place to work, I've always loved Starbucks. I've got time and I want to fill up my time working, I really do, I want to stay busy."


Injury:


Murphy suffered a stinger at an NXT show last night. He struggled, but did manage to walk to the back unaided.


WWE back down:


WWE have pulled the new John Cena merch, after beer company Pabst threatened legal action over breach of copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment