Monday, May 23, 2016

Today's News

Extreme Rules:


Results...



  • Baron Corbin bt Dolph Ziggler.
  • The Club bt The Uso's.
  • Rusev bt Kalisto to win the US title.
  • New Day bt Vaudevillains.
  • The Miz bt Cesaro, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn to retain the IC.
  • Dean Ambrose bt Chris Jericho.
  • Charlotte bt Natalya.
  • Roman Reigns bt AJ Styles.

Notes...

  • Seth Rollins returned in the main event, attacking his former Shield brother Roman Reigns.
  • A couple got engaged in the crowd.

Ryback makes interesting tweet:


Ryback asked his followers if it was time for him to make an Impact in the Zone, a clear reference to TNA. He is still employed by WWE, although is sitting at home due to a contract dispute.

Raw tease:


  • Will Rusev reassert himself as the most fearsome Superstar in WWE?
  • Who are the next challengers for The New Day?
  • What route will Gallows and Anderson go next?
  • Who can overcome Charlotte with Dana Brooke watching her back?
  • Seth Rollins returns to RAW

Campaign continues:


Kevin Owens and Tyler Breeze have extended their GoFundMe for the Canadian wildfire victims. Increasing the goal from $30,000 to $100,000. They are currently on $67,000.

WWE vs Cody:


WWE are said to be playing hardball with Cody Rhodes. They are angry that he has decided to leave, and want to make sure he does not go to another promotion. It is reported that they will hold him to his contract, plus the 90 day no compete clause, after it ends. There is bad blood on both sides, as Cody is angry about broken promises over gimmick changes.

Hall Of Famer seriously ill:


Million Dollar Man says George The Animal Steele is battling serious health problems, and is asking for prayers for his friend.

Rose released:


WWE have done the inevitable and fired Adam Rose, although in a brief statement say he asked for the release today. Rose had been banned for a drugs fail, and was then arrested for a domestic incident with his wife.

Good news for TNA:


Pop TV say they are not cancelling TNA, and the show will be renewed in September.

Titus talks ban:


"It's done and over with, that was my mistake. I made a mistake... I'm back in the ring getting excited about moving forward with both my in ring and outside the ring career and we'll see what happens. I don't think (It will hold me back) I think that my punishment was served. I handled it with class and I'll continue to do that and as I've said time and time again I'm a very blessed individual, I have a million things that I can do and I look forward to trying to do those things in WWE but if it doesn't happen I'll be fine."

Kane moving on?:


Kane is reportedly interested in running for mayor in Knox County, TN in 2018. He says he will run as a Republican, but will not make his final decision until after the next US President is elected. This would of course mean the end of his WWE, and wrestling days.

No comments:

Post a Comment