Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Today's News

Batista:


Batista is currently on set of his newest movie ''Warrior's Game.''



Rocky Romero:


Rocky Romero has reportedly been offered a role as a PC coach, should he follow the likes of AJ Styles in leaving NJPW for WWE in the next few weeks.


Also on yesterdays mass signings, WWE's website have reported the story, as rumour, but they wouldn't give it air if it wasn't legit, so conformations of the signings will likely come sooner rather than later.


Ronda Rousey:


Ronda Rousey posed nude for Sports Illustrated today.



TNA Pop:


TNA debuted on Pop TV last night. Ethan Carter became their new champion, as their tournament closed, James Storm returned, after his brief WWE adventure, and Gail Kim stepped in for the pregnant Angelina Love, after heat following TNA announcing she would compete on the show earlier in the week.


Kurt Angle also announced his farewell tour will start on Impact next week. He told fans that he will work up to, and including, the UK tour, but would then take a sabbatical from the sport.


SmackDown USA debut SPOILERS!!!:



  • Alberto Del Rio vs Kalisto.
  • Dolph Ziggler, Goldust, R-Truth & Neville vs The Miz & New Day.
  • Diva's title - Charlotte vs Becky Lynch.
  • IC title - Dean Ambrose vs Kevin Owens.

There was also a dark steel cage 8 man tag match.



Injury:


Konnor has injured his jaw.



Photo:


Mason Ryan reveals new look.



Kurt Angle remembers iconic match:


Talking about King Of The Ring 2001...


"He kept telling me every time I kept throwing him through that wall and the glass didn't go anywhere, do it again. I said 'no,' and he was swearing. It wasn't that Shane was my boss, but I felt like he was my boss. He was the guy telling me what to do and when to do it. It was Shane's match. It was his time to shine. I knew I was going to have many other nights, Shane wasn't. Whatever I could do to please him, I was going to do, as long as he was coherent. Unfortunately, whoever was responsible for getting the glass, got the wrong glass. It was supposed to be sugar glass, and it was plexiglass. When we did break it, we both got bloodied up. There wasn't even supposed to be any pyro that night because they were afraid the sugar glass would crumble. It's not my kind of wrestling, I'm not into that, but I was proud to be a part of it. I didn't know it would become that iconic of a match, but it did. It had nothing to do with me. Shane McMahon and Al Snow mapped that match out, I didn't. I did what they told me to do.''

No comments:

Post a Comment