Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Today's News

Raw:


Kaitlyn was backstage last night, but was not the huge returning star. That was, as predicted, The Rock.



Fastlane:


A number one contender for Triple H will be decided at Fastlane. Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Brock Lesnar will be fighting it out for the chance to get the chance to become champ.



WrestleMania:


''My House'' by Flo Rida is the first named theme song for this years Mania.



High school never ends:


Xavier Woods has revealed a personal family feud between himself and another WWE man, that dates back to their school days. He says of his rivalry with Cody Rhodes...


"I guess it was sophomore year, my whole thought was, 'okay, first off, he's at a rival school, so our schools legit hated each other in football, baseball, basketball, wrestling, everything. And so, I was 160 pounds at the time. I think he was wrestling at 180 pounds, maybe. And my thought was, 'okay, I'm going to wrestle up two weight classes and then I'm going to beat him and Dusty's is going to be there because Dusty would be at the matches and Dusty's going to say, 'oh, you're the best! I'm going to train you and make you the best wrestler ever. And so, I beat four guys on my team to get the varsity spot that year. And then I beat three guys in the tournament to get to Cody. And then, we wrestled, he beat me 2 - 1 and I was real upset. And then months later, this girl who I had the biggest crush on, who lived in my neighborhood when we were kids, and she kind of dug me too, but I was too awkward to be like, 'oh, you're cute. Let's make out'. So I see her at the bowling alley and she's like, 'oh, Austin!' She runs up and gives me a big hug, like we haven't seen each other in years, and she's like, 'oh, let me introduce you to my friends' and I'm like, 'oh, okay. Cool.' We're talking while we're walking over there and she goes, 'I go to Lassiter now, blah, blah, blah' and I'm not thinking anything of it. She's like, 'this is them, this is them, this is them, this is them' and then she goes, 'oh, and that's Cody'. He turns around and he looks and he goes, 'ugh, I know him. I beat that kid.' And then he picks up a bowling ball and bowls a strike. And it was the most d------d move I've ever seen in my life!. Fast forward even more, to 'Mania in Florida, I think. So I'm walking with my parents to the elevator and Cody walks up and he says, 'oh, Mr. and Mrs. Watson! How are you guys doing?' And they talk for, like, five - ten minutes and when he leaves, my dad goes, 'is that like Cody, Cody?' I was like, 'yeah'. My dad goes, 'wow, when did he become nice?'."


WWE games:


WWE have created a legends Royal Rumble feature for their Immortals mobile phone game.



James Storm talks NXT vs TNA:


"It was cool being in NXT, I made a lot of new friends, I saw a lot of old friends as well... I think NXT reminded me of a young TNA group, guys who were out to prove they deserved to be there and in TNA guys are trying to prove they can hang with The Wolves, Matt Hardy... the two groups don't hate each other, they have to go out and do their job to the best of there abilities."



Top Titus:


Titus O'Neil is bringing 150 kids to SmackDown tonight. He has visited schools to surprise the local youngsters with the treat.



Hardy signs:


Jeff Hardy has signed a new contract with TNA. Ending talk of a Mania return for a match vs Dudley Boyz.



Naomi:


Road Dogg says Naomi has been off TV with an injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment