Saturday, January 16, 2016

Today's News

Diva returns to the ring:


Summer Rae wrestled her first match since July last night, on the Delhi stop of the India tour.


TNA issues:


TNA talent are not happy about working 5 nights of TV tapings, the wrestling was said to be poor, as many talent had ring rust, and fatigue took it's toll as the week just past, wore on.

TNA were further frustrated that some big name free agents refused to come in for their early shows on the new channel.


He's not ready:


Jimmy Snuka's attorney's have successfully argued that he is not mentally capable of standing trial for 3rd degree murder. His trial, set for March 22, has been postponed, as he undergoes a mental health evaluation.


Jimmy Hart:


Jimmy Hart is opening a Hall Of Fame restaurant in Florida.


Wedding:


Rusev and Lana will be married in September.


Natalya reveals injury:


''Two months ago I couldn't dream of squatting like this because of my ankle. I pushed through and was relentless in my recovery. Obsessed. Training twice a day, healing a broken bone. Vitamins, great nutrition, a strong support system around me and working my a$$ off to come back made such a huge difference. Plus I'm really stubborn ... Hence wrestling right after I broke it. I didn't even know it - because I wanted it that much. AND I wasn't going to give up...no matter what brick walls were in front of me. People talk about passion all the time. It's an easy word to throw around. When you have everything taken from you, and you get it all back- you never take anything for granted ever again.''



NXT heel turn:


Finn Balor worked heel this weekend, trying out a turn that may become permanent when the Bullet Club boys make it to NXT in the coming weeks. Sara Lee of Tough Enough also debuted, as a heel.



Styles to Rumble?:


AJ Styles says he is free on the night of the Royal Rumble, and would ''Sure'' consider an offer to work the event.



Blow for Henry?:


Mark Henry has been removed from the Royal Rumble match listing, no reason was provided.



CM Punk:


CM Punk is not happy about Dana White's decision to put him on UFC 199. He says it would be a smarter business move to have him debut on the landmark UFC 200. He also said whatever the result of his first fight, he will not be a one trick pony, and will fight again, and again.



Jeri-Show:


Chris Jericho is staying with WWE through until May, meaning he could be working the biggest show of 2016... WrestleMania.



Major Mania return:


Multiple sources claim WWE are in talks to bring back Hall Of Famer Hulk Hogan. They hope to have him back in time for Mania 32, but worry about a media backlash if they rush his return, so will likely play the long game.



Sami Zayn ready to step up:


Sami Zayn says he wants to be a full time member of the Raw roster this year.



WWE bullying:


WWE old boy Daniel Puder has revealed the repeated incidents of bullying he suffered in the WWE locker room...


Big Show...

"He slammed me into a locker plenty of times. I didn't know it was coming. It was the first time when we walked into the guy's locker room. They set it up for the guys to be in there. Big Show looked at me and he says, 'You bowing up? You bowing up, boy?' And I was like, you know, I stand with good posture. He comes over and just launches me over to a locker, and takes my head and tosses me out the room."

Bill Demott...

"One day I did a move wrong and stood up. He came over and grabbed my pinky and bent it backwards. I go, 'Well. Are you gonna break it, or are you gonna actually let me do this move right and teach me right?'. He once said, if you don't come out to drink with us, I'm gonna kick your a--."

Bob Holly...

"I would show up, and he would bump me all over the place; and I would continue taking it. And he has the audacity to write negatively in his book. I really looked up to the guy, and I looked at what we wrote about me. At the end of the day, he's gonna go out of this world, when he dies, for being a loser and an idiot. You try to write a book to put people down for the money, it's pretty sad; pretty low."

Kurt Angle...

"After I kicked his butt, he could have done at lot with it. He could have said "you caught me", he could have made a feud out of it. He could have taken me under his wing and said, "Hey kid. I'm gonna make you the best wrestler in the world. But, instead, they got nervous and didn't want to play. I remember him saying that you can't use submissions, 'You can't do that! You can't do submissions in here!' I was thinking to myself, when I walked in, the ref said anything goes, but no striking."


TNA star gives back:


Elijah Burke AKA The Pope spent today feeding and clothing homeless people in his hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment