Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Today's News

Michaels snubs Rumble match:


Ric Flair has claimed that Vince McMahon personally contacted Shawn Michaels to ask him to work this Sunday's Royal Rumble match, but Shawn refused.



Alum bares all:


Kaitlyn has posed nude for a magazine today (Photo).



Royal Rumble:


Alberto Del Rio and Kalisto have traded the US title back and forth in the past couple of weeks. Their feud will culminate with the US gold on the line at the Rumble PPV.


Roman Reigns has been given the number 1 spot in the Royal Rumble match, as he defends his WWE title.

Charlotte vs Becky Lynch has been confirmed for the Diva's title.

The New Day will put the Tag straps up against The Uso's on Sunday at the event.


AJ snubs TNA:


It has been confirmed that AJ Styles was one of the free agents that turned TNA down, for their debut episode of Impact on Pop.



Chris Jericho reveals he had to save WWE job:


Chris Jericho says he would have been fired by WWE during his first feud, if not for making an apology to Chyna for a ring injury she suffered against him...


"At the time, Chyna was Hunter's girlfriend and when I went to talk to Vince, he said, 'do you have any problems working with a woman?'. I said, 'well, no' and he said, 'I don't want you to go easy on her. I don't want you to think of her as a woman. I want you to go in there and work'. The next day in Tampa, I show up and I'm called into Vince's office. And I'm thinking, 'I'm going to get, like, a pat on the back for having this great match with Chyna' and when I went in there, man, he went ballistic on me about how dare I give Chyna a black eye because she's a woman. I think it all came down from Hunter's crew. I think they didn't like me. They didn't like the way I was conducting myself. And they had Vince's ear and a lot of stroke and a lot of influence. McMahon made me go apologize to Chyna, which was brutal because I don't like to apologize to anybody, especially for that. But actually, I told Benoit this and he talked to Bret Hart about it and Bret said that Vince did something similar to him when he first started. He said McMahon likes to break people down and build you back up like a soldier. Maybe at the time, that's what he was doing. I don't know."


Tough Enough winner in massive heat:


Josh, male winner of the most recent series, has earned the ire of some of the WWE roster. He tweeted a dig at the new faction the Social Outcasts, calling them ''Jobbers''. This led to Kevin Owens slamming him on Twitter. He mocked his lack of experience, and said he had no business demeaning the people that went before him.


Bull Dempsey, one of Josh's biggest supporters at the PC, then chimed in to agree with Owens, and chastised the new boy repeatedly during a back and forth between himself and Owens.

Finally Stardust said he would not be welcome in the WWE locker room, and would need to change in the corridor, should he ever make the step up to the WWE main roster.

The Outcasts themselves took to Twitter to rib the TE man, and call for NXT coaches to teach him some respect.


Stars to align at Mania?:


WWE are preparing for a one on one rematch between Stardust and Stephen Amell, and will start the feud at an upcoming comic con, both men will be there, and WWE are sending camera
s to tape an altercation, as part of what will likely become a WrestleMania feud.


Injury costs Dreamer Rumble spot:


Tommy Dreamer has reportedly been penciled in for a Rumble spot, but finished up his WWE dates this weekend with an injury to his elbow that will keep him out. He was double chokeslammed through a table, and landed hard, suffering some nasty cuts, and swelling.



Hall Of Famer returns to wrestling:


Jim Ross has signed for NJPW, and will call their shows on AXS.



Make or break for Bryan:


Daniel Bryan will meet with WWE surgeon Joseph Maroon this week, seeking to be cleared to return to WWE, if he says no, it will probably be the death nail in his WWE career, as WWE see him as their top medical expert.



Rock wins:


The Rock has been named as #1 international movie star by Deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment