Monday, August 31, 2015

Today's News

Sheamus:


WWE have not created a new WWE title belt for Sheamus. He posted a photoshopped picture with shamrock side plates to tease cashing in his Money In The Bank, and some fans thought it was legit.


Barrett starts shooting:


King Barrett has begun taping his WWE movie today in the UK.



Dudleyz still working independently:


Dudley Boyz fulfilled their indie booking in Oklahoma over the weekend, this will not be a regular event, they are exclusive to WWE now, but made arrangements so they did not let the promotion down, with such short notice.



WWE edit match:


WWE have cut Brock Lesnar's use of the middle finger from SummerSlam repeats on the WWE Network.



WWE star begins campaign:


Xavier Woods is asking for support in his bid to get a role in a new Power Rangers movie, which is scheduled for a 2017 release. He says he wants to play the Black Ranger.



Seth Rollins:


Seth Rollins has re-tweeted a picture of the best wrestling tattoo ever.


No disrespect, but I could have drawn that better, it looks like felt tip pen.


Controversy grows around NXT star:


Zahra Schreiber continues to garner negative attention. After sexually explicit images of her and Seth Rollins cheating on their respective partners, and yesterdays Nazi themed social media posts, she is now in the midst of a racial storm. Fans have continued to look through her social media past and found more potentially offensive comments. When talking about a 2009 Disney film she made critical comments about the decision to make the princess black. When asked if the colour of the skin was that important she replied with a wink faced emoticon. She also criticised the fact she married a white prince, saying he must of needed the money, and said Disney only did it to p!ss off the black community, which she apparently found quite funny.


WWE later subsided to the weight of the fan pressure, and announced her release from the company.


PWG Battle Of LA:


A Brit has won the Battle Of Los Angeles. 28 year old Zack Sabre.



Hogan starts rebuild:


Hulk Hogan has taken to TV today to address the racist scandal hanging over him. He told ABC...

"Oh, my gosh. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. I think if you look at the whole picture of who Hulk Hogan is, you can see over all the years that there's not a racist bone in my body. I'm not a racist but I never should have said what I said. It was wrong. I'm embarrassed by it," Hogan said. "People need to realize that you inherit things from your environment. And where I grew up was south Tampa, Port Tampa, and it was a really rough neighborhood, very low income. And all my friends, we greeted each other saying that word."


He went on to discuss the WWE actions...

"I've worked for the WWE for almost 30 years off and on ... and then all of a sudden, everything I've done my whole career and my whole life was like it never happened. I mean, I love this business. I mean, it's been my life. I've given my life to this business. I've destroyed my body because I love doing this so much ... And I knew great things were still coming. And -- it just destroyed me. If everybody at their lowest point was judged on one thing they said and let's just say in high school, you may have said one bad thing and all of a sudden, your whole career was wiped out today because of something you said 10 or 20 years ago, it'd be a sad world. People get better every day. People get better."

He thanked his daughter Brooke...

"She knows me. She's seen me -- kids of every color, nationality... She's seen me interact with these kids through Make A Wish, through just all these different organizations. For me to vent and be so angry at her, she should have been the one -- she should have been the one to throw me out like the trash. But instead, she showed me more love than anybody."


He became emotional at points during the interview. He also did a print interview with People Magazine, highlights...

"I'm a good person. I'm not a racist. I made one horrible mistake."

"When I grew up, it was something that was inherited generation after generation. That was part of my daily environment."

"My anger was directed towards Brooke. It wasn't a racial slur against him. If anyone was going to kick me to the curb or have nothing to do with me, it would be my daughter. She came to me with nothing but love and said, 'Dad, I love you so much.'"

"Behind this dark cloud is going to be this huge shiny blessing and I'm going to get help people with this. I get to explain to them that even in the locker room when you're talking smack, it's not cool. I would love to see it taken out of the dictionary."

"What I have learned is that I've got this huge built in support system with all the people that have known me, watched me and worked with me. They know that just this one instance is not who I am."


Foley faux pas:


Mick Foley has revealed his new false teeth came lose during his SummerSlam segment, causing him to lose the ability to speak clearly, he corrected the problem as Jon Stewart was speaking.



Sarita to WWE:


Sarita is expected to sign with WWE soon, and may wrestle, but at the age of 36 is more likely to be sent to the PC as a coach.



Raw tease:



  • Should Rollins be afraid of Sting?
  • Who will eat a table this week, thanks to The Dudley Boyz?
  • What's next for John Cena?
  • Are Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns outmatched by The Wyatt Family?
  • Will Nikki Bella make Divas Title history?

Time running out for TNA:


TNA may be cut loose by their network hosts at the end of next month. They have no tapings booked for October, and the only moves they have made to secure a block for November have been made outside of the States, in India. Things are reportedly not looking good for their domestic TV status.

Stephanie McMahon:


Stephanie McMahon has revealed the new logo for the WWE charity Connor's Cure.

WWE vs Alum's family:


WWE have scored a victory in a lawsuit filed against them by the wife of Mabel. The case will be heard in Connecticut, and has been added to the concussion suits they are also fighting. Cassandra Frazier wanted the case to be heard separately, in Tennessee.

2K16:


Another group of stars have been named, here is the new list...



  • Aiden English
  • Batista
  • Chris Jericho
  • Curtis Axel
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Edge
  • Erick Rowan
  • Fandango
  • JBL
  • Luke Harper
  • Randy Savage
  • Natalya
  • Rick Rude
  • R-Truth
  • Ryback
  • Santino Marella
  • Sgt. Slaughter
  • Simon Gotch
  • The Undertaker
  • Diamond Dallas Page
  • Alicia Fox
  • Cesaro
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Cameron
  • Big Show
  • Bam Bam Bigelow
  • Darren Young
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Finlay
  • Layla
  • Kevin Nash
  • Lex Luger
  • The Miz
  • Naomi
  • Randy Orton
  • Sheamus
  • Titus O'Neil
  • Adam Rose
  • Neville
  • Bo Dallas
  • Brie Bella
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Goldust
  • Heath Slater
  • Hideo Itami
  • Jack Swagger
  • Kevin Owens
  • Nikki Bella
  • Ric Flair
  • Sami Zayn
  • Roman Reigns
  • Stardust
  • Sting
  • Tyler Breeze
  • The Ultimate Warrior
  • Zack Ryder
  • Booker T
  • Colonel Mustafa
  • Emma
  • Eva Marie
  • General Adnan
  • Kalisto
  • Kane
  • Lord Steven Regal
  • Sin Cara
  • Summer Rae
  • Tamina Snuka
  • Triple H
  • Steve Austin
  • Seth Rollins
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Bad News Barrett
  • Paige
  • Finn Balor
  • Alexa Bliss
  • The Rock
  • Andre the Giant

Sonnen threatens to quit:


Chael Sonnen says he will leave GFW unless they secure a US TV deal. He also added that if they can get a TV deal, they will ''Absorb'' TNA.

TNA star arrested, suspended indefinitely:


Bram has been arrested for two counts of domestic battery in Florida. TNA acted quickly, and pulled him from all events. This is not his first brush with the law, he was released by WWE for a number of legal problems, including DUI, and assault on police, during his time with them. He is currently in jail for false imprisonment and a strangulation assault. He was, until earlier this summer, married to Ric Flair's daughter Charlotte. They split a few months ago. She is not thought to have been involved in this incident.

Shooting at WWE PC:


A man was shot outside the WWE Performance Center this afternoon. His condition is currently unknown. WWE released a statement regarding the incident, and revealed a disturbed man had been causing problems at the PC, and had led them to take legal action against him, banning him from WWE property. He returned today, and was armed with a knife. WWE staff called the authorities. The shooting happened during an altercation with the police, an officer shot him once. The area remains closed off.

Police later revealed the man was infatuated with one of the female stars at the PC, and became deranged when he found out she was not in attendance at the facility. They also say they have been working with WWE in relation to the case, as WWE were concerned for their employee's safety.

RIP Wes Craven... Thanks for the nightmares...

No comments:

Post a Comment