Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Today's News

Tough Enough:


WWE did not get their wish, ZZ lives on. He was not placed into the bottom three by the judges, despite the coaches repeatedly burying him during this weeks footage. Paige proved to be pivotal to the all female vote off, as she saved GiGi, literally. Had it not been for her GiGi would have been gone, after amassing the least votes from the public. Instead Chelsea was eliminated, after only a couple of weeks. She was the late addition to the cast, as a substitute.


John Cena will be on the show next week.


Rey reveals why he quit WWE:


''I don't regret any steps that I take in life. This is something that I've been looking forward to for a while. I really wanted to have some time off, without feeling any sort of commitment to be on a certain schedule. Now, I'm doing things my way, under my terms. I'm dictating my pace towards retirement. I'm not on the grind. I was constantly competing. This is a good thing for me. This is something that my wife and I thought would be best for my body and for myself. I get to be a husband and a father again. I get to enjoy time with my kids now. I was a workaholic for so many years. I've missed so many birthdays and anniversaries. Now that my kids are a bit older, I want to be around and I want to enjoy it. I want to send my kids off to college if that's what they want to do. I want to do all the family things I've missed over the years.''



Cesaro:


A fan printed and handed out thousands of Cesaro Section signs to fans at Raw last night. A different fan promised to follow suit for SmackDown the night after.



UK tours:


Kurt Angle has announced a speaking tour of the UK, here are the details....



  • Wednesday 18th November, Charlton Football Club, The Valley, Floyd Rd, London.
  • Thursday 19th November, Cardiff City FC, Leckwith Road, Cardiff.
  • Friday 20th November, Leicester City FC, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester.
  • Saturday 21st November, Rotherham FC, New York Stadium, New York Way, Rotherham.
  • Sunday 22nd November, Hearts FC, Tynecastle, McLeod St, Edinburgh.

Tickets range from £50 - £250.

Rey Mysterio is coming over in October for two nights...

  • October 26, London.
  • October 28, Manchester.

SmackDown SPOILERS!!!:



  • The New Day vs Mark Henry & Prime Time Players.
  • Charlotte vs Naomi.
  • Becky Lynch & Charlotte vs Naomi & Sasha Banks.
  • Stardust vs Zack Ryder.
  • Roman Reigns vs Rusev.

Roddy Piper:


The Comedy Store in LA have announced they will host a tribute to Roddy Piper on the day of his funeral, which will now be August 11. His daughter has asked fans that are unable to attend his memorial to remember him by taking part in a moment of silence at 10.30 am PST.

Leo Kruger:


Adam Rose managed to get #BringBackKruger trending on Twitter yesterday.

WWE meet with Destination America?:


WWE are reportedly trying to sell Superstars and Main Event to the current host channel of TNA and ROH.

SummerSlam:



  • Ryback vs Big Show vs The Miz (Intercontinental Championship).
  • Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper vs Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns.

Have both been confirmed for SummerSlam later this month.

Gawker defend Hogan leaks:


Gawker's owner and operator say they had to release the Hulk Hogan sex tapes, because they see it as their duty to show people what celebrities are really like, not allowing them to hide behind their public profile.

Rob Feinstein accused of trying to profit from Roddy Piper's death:


A fan has called RF Video owner Rob Feinstein out on Facebook for selling autographed artwork from the movie They Live, The fan says he sold copies of the artwork to Rob before Piper died, unsigned, and after the news of his death broke saw the same art listed for sale by RF, now signed by Piper. Feinstein says he bought the art, signed, from a fan at a convention after Roddy's death, and apologised for the honest mistake he made in trusting an unreputable source.

AxelMania running wild:


WWE have reinstated Curtis Axel's AxelMania character. He had been stripped of the role after the Hogan scandal broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment