Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Today's News

Chris Jericho reveals shock, and support, for Hulk Hogan:


"[I'm] surprised, absolutely, because Hulk's not like that," Jericho said. "But we all say things in stupid times, in stupid ways. I'm sure you have, I'm sure I have. Whether it be those type of comments or any type of comment that's not correct, that's not right. But I think it's one of those deals where, as a friend, you've got to stick by your friends in good times and bad times. And I don't condone it, and I'm surprised, but a friend is a friend. "I do feel bad for him. I feel bad for everyone involved. I feel bad for people of color or any type of race that are fans of his. You do feel a little bit let down. But I know this: nobody feels more let down than he does. I think he feels really embarrassed and really bad about it."


Wade Barrett gone from WWE:


Wade Barrett has changed his Twitter handle to his own name. His first tweet since the change was ''Heading home. Not a moment too soon.'' He may be coming home to have some time off in England, but he won't be idle for long, he starts making his WWE movie over here in early September, this is the reason he has been written off TV.


Tough Enough:


Grand Final results...


  • Sara Lee 64% bt Amanda 36%.
  • Josh 70% bt ZZ 30%.

Both winners have been given WWE developmental contracts, and will be working at the PC, as they prepare for their ring careers.

Mick Foley fumed at the show, and blasted Amanda, for her shameful and bullying words toward her rival Sara Lee.

SmackDown SPOILERS!!!:



  • The Ascension vs Dudley Boyz.
  • Kevin Owens vs Neville.
  • Becky Lynch & Charlotte vs The Bella Twins.
  • Big Show & Rusev vs Dolph Ziggler & Ryback.
  • Dean Ambrose vs Sheamus.

Sting:


The current angle with Sting is being played by ear. WWE only came up with the idea of the feud a day or two before SummerSlam, and it is not fully written and mapped out as yet. Also, to maintain the surprise, WWE had Sting stand on the plinth under the sheet, for the whole show, until time came to go to the ring. During a video on the Tron the lights were blacked out, Sting dressed all in black, walked down the aisle amongst a group of crew men, and went under the ring as the plinth was moved into it, he then climbed into the ring too, and got under the cloth. They also kept Dudleyz hidden until the moment they were needed.

Virgil:


Virgil is weird... here is a recent interview he did...

On his future plans...

"F--k money is that money that you f--k with. Money you wipe your ass with. I want to sleep with every Asian in the world and have their father tuck me into bed for fun. that is f--k money. I live for f--k money. one life to live and one life to f--k."

On his new social media persona...

"I am the greatest black man on the planet. I am the black Steve Jobs. They now know I ain't one to play with. I ain't lonely. I am the hottest ticket out there. I am ready to get my s--t moving and grooving to get my dream of f--k money to be real."

On Hulk Hogan...

"Hulk is a good man. He never did anything to me. I don't condone racism but I know the Hulk I know is a good man that went to hospitals to talk to kids and always had good on his mind."

On his preparations for SummerSlam 1991...

"I had sex with like 10 girls the night before SummerSlam. it got me ready to focus and crush Ted. I made it and I was the million dollar champ. I still am."

On working with WWE in the future...

"Always. I have been on top for eight years-plus now. You can't take that away from me. I am always ready to get paid to help."

New Day remember murdered reporter:


A news reporter and her cameraman were murdered in Virginia today, whilst doing a live on air interview. New Day have paid tribute, and shared an image of their meeting with her last year (Photo).

Big E. spoke for the group, praising the 24 year old's energy and warmth, and said he was shaken by the shocking incident.

Backlash for Young:


Darren Young's handling of his recent backstage incident with a cameraman has led to a backlash from fans, who say he went too far, and did not need to bring the incident into the public domain. He defended himself by saying the incident had put a strain on his relationship...

''It's a shame that some people can't be happy for others. Relationships are hard to maintain so when you see someone committed to their partner, why must you try and destroy something that he worked so hard for? Respect is mutual. You need to give it in order to receive it.''

Kane:


X-Pac has revealed he put Kane in the hospital three nights in a row during their 1999-2000 feud. They were running an angle during a live loop, where X-Pac used a ring bell shot to score a victory over Kane, forcing Kane to go to get stitches after each of the three nights. Eventually Paul Bearer spoke to him, as Kane had not informed Pac about the hospital visits, and made him aware of the damage to his face.

Steph ribs Vince:


Stephanie McMahon made a rib to her dad on Raw this week, that was not in the script, or approved by Vince, who was celebrating his 70th backstage with his family, bar Shane McMahon, who was reportedly absent.

NXT clearout:


WWE are planning an NXT roster clear out, probably next month, as they have a large intake of new stars set to start in late September / early October.

WWE movie:


WWE have bought the rights to tell the story of a one armed basketball player. They plan on turning a documentary on Kevin Laue into a feature film, which will be named ''Long Shot.''

No comments:

Post a Comment