Saturday, March 28, 2015

Today's News

WrestleMania 31:


WWE held a social media hide 'n' seek game today. Zack Ryder hid WrestleMania tickets in the legendary Winchester house. He presented the tickets to the first fan to arrive at the house.


Alundra Blayze has named Natalya as her inductor for tonight's Hall Of Fame ceremony.


How many snubs:


Steve Austin has revealed he has rejected a match vs Hulk Hogan on three separate occasions, in 2002, 2004 and 2005.



NXT:


WWE Hall Of Famer Jim Ross was a paying fan at last nights NXT live event. He sat in the front row. This has led to speculation that he is coming back, JR says not, but he will be at the HOF ceremony tonight. The show ran more than an hour long, meaning WWE had to pay costs, but Vince said he would pay them, as he was enjoying the show so much.



Hideo Itami


WWE have granted permission for Hideo Itami to use his old finisher, the GTS, previously used by CM Punk, as his finisher, he did so last night.



Goldberg on why WWE hate him:


"I think there's great disdain for me because I wasn't one of their boys because I didn't want to play there game because I felt like I was part of the team and all I needed to do was come in and play my part and I didn't have to fraternize and just play that game. I came from the NFL. I wanted to treat this as a business and I'm going to come in, so my thing and leave. I didn't take things personally until they brought it to a personal level. I think that was cheesy and I think its carnish. Its like being a carny. I just chose not to deal with it because life's too short. I don't want to have to look over my shoulder for my boss. That's ridiculous, I'm 48 years old. I'm not a kid. I don't need to crawl back to anybody for anything. I'll dig a ditch before I do that. I had a lot of fun digging ditches."



WWE / ROH:


Seth Rollins and MVP were backstage at the big ROH show last night, ROH star ACH was backstage at NXT.



Kelly Kelly:


Kelly Kelly has landed a reality show.



No more news:


WWE stopped Bad News Barrett from delivering his ''Bad news'' because fans were enjoying it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment