Thursday, March 19, 2015

Today's News

TNA:


Kota Sekifuda is on his way from Japan to the USA, he hopes for a trial with TNA, Gunner is away making a movie, and Gail Kim is featured by a foodie magazine this month. The company have also announced they are returning to Universal Studios on May 8-11.



HHH beats Vince over former star:


Justin Gabriel has revealed he came up with a gimmick Vince McMahon loved, and threw his weight behind, even having vignettes created. Gabriel called himself Darewolf, a lupine themed high flyer. Triple H however killed the angle dead, and instead put him in The Bunny suit.



Maryse:


Maryse has landed a starring role in Karla, a romantic movie, she also pops up in Sharknado 3, with Chris Jericho.



Sami Zayn injured?:


Sami Zayn could not work his last two NXT dates, speculation is he is really injured, but he was taken out recently with a kayfabe injury, so he may be selling that, no official word from WWE or Zayn. The injury is reportedly his shoulder.



UK star impresses:


Hugo Knox is getting rave reviews from his early matches in NXT.



Hall Of Fame:


Here is Tatsumi Fujinami's induction video...





Daniel Bryan talks rollercoaster 2014:


"Within the span of two weeks, I had a professional high. Then I had a high point of my personal life, getting married, and then the day after we came back from our honeymoon my Dad dies. That happened on a Monday. Then that Wednesday Connor dies. All of a sudden this is a personal low point in my life. A month later they tell me I need surgery, so now I am ?t a professional low point. The hard part about the professional low point and personal low point coming at the same time is that wrestling is always how I've dealt with personal issues. People think what we do is entertainment but this is how I express myself. To not be able to do that while going through this personal loss is very difficult."


Santino posts injury update:


"Not too good. Wish I could report better. when I had the initial surgery, I felt a little bit better and started training and then two of the screws came out, so we had to go in and take out all of the titanium. Little set back with regards to the fact that your body tends to overreact with that type of surgery. Your neck tightens up and it's effecting other parts of your back. It's getting there."



Sheamus:


The WWE Reddit leaker has contradicted himself. Yesterday he revealed Daniel Bryan was going to win the IC title ladder match, today he says a returning Sheamus will come out to cost Daniel the match as he is about to win the gold, and would take it for himself, starting a heel turn and feud over the belt post Mania.

No comments:

Post a Comment