Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Today's News

New signing:


WWE have signed model and actress Leyvonna Zakari to a developmental deal.

Raw:


Ric Flair did return, and Daniel Bryan did appear. Harley Race and AC Bob Orton also attended as guests of WWE. NXT star Adam Rose will debut on next weeks show.

Extreme Rules:


DISH, DirecTV and AT&T U-Verse will not air this Sunday's WWE Special Event.

Hornswoggle will compete in the pre show vs El Torito in a WeeLC match (Wee as in small), L, for Ladder, and C, for Chairs). It seems like it will be a mini TLC match.

Bad News Barrett won the tournament, and will challenge Big E. for the Intercontinental Championship.

Rob Van Dam vs Cesaro vs Jack Swagger is also confirmed, this will be a triple threat elimination match.

Survivor Series:


This years Survivor Series will be in St. Louis, at the Scottrade Centre.

SmackDown:


WWE have announced that Dean Ambrose will be forced to defend his US title against Alberto Del Rio, Ryback and Curtis Axel in a 3 on 1 match, to be taped tonight, for this Friday's episode.

Brooke:


TNA star Brooke has defended her decision to have breast revision surgery...

"I've got tons of questions to why I decided to have a breast revision. There are several reason to why, but the most important complications are from my prior operation. I had a Capsular contracture on one side and on the other I had a ruptured implant. This is something that I have had for a very long time. I wasn't ready to put my wrestling career on hold to go through another surgery to have them corrected. I felt this was the perfect time for me to finally fix something that was awful for so long.''

JoJo:


JoJo is still employed by WWE, despite some rumours to the contrary.

No comments:

Post a Comment