Thursday, April 24, 2014

Today's News

DDP slams TV host:


DDP was not happy with Nancy Grace's TV show that he appeared on...

"First of all, I wanted to leave. Oh my god, this woman was so nice to me when I walked in there. Once she started hitting me with that deal, I got scared. I go 'Oh my god, she set me up, so should I get up and walk away? How is that going to make the business look?' I breathed, I focused on breathing. The only thing I could think of at that time was that WWE has the best wellness program, better than the NBA, NFL, MLB, so I think that is fighting for the company. I thought about firing back at her (Nancy Grace), but it was a really weird situation. I can't put that b---h over. I can't talk about her anymore, I want to strangle her. The last thing I want to be is in that position. The way it was told to me is that I saw four questions. I said 'I don't know about this' and Nancy Grace said 'No, it's gonna be a feel good piece.' When I walked in there, she was so sweet to me. She totally set me up."

Promotion in trouble:


Extreme Rising has been forced to cancel all future events.

Piper heals rift:


Rowdy Roddy Piper says Mr. T's speech at the Hall Of Fame made him decide to put an end to his long feud with the actor. He went on to discuss the following conversation he had with him... He walked up to Mr. T, whose back was to him, and tapped his shoulder. Mr. T turned, and Piper said that it was the first time in 30 years that they had looked each other in the eye. Piper then put his hands on Mr. T's arms and said, "I'm proud with what you've done for your son." Mr. T thanked him, and Piper told Mr. T that his Hall of Fame speech was very brave, and "very giving." They made plans to meet for lunch, and embraced each other.

Daniel Bryan:


After taking some heat for having Daniel Bryan work this weeks Raw, given the sad news he had received earlier in the day, WWE have hit back. Insiders say Daniel was offered the chance to leave, and to miss the event, but that he (Daniel) did not want to let the fans that had paid to see him down. The source added that they moved the segment with Kane from the end of the show to the beginning to allow him the chance to go home, which he, along with his new wife Brie, did.

CM Punk:


CM Punk has returned to Twitter for the first time since leaving WWE. He re-tweeted a picture of two youngsters dressed as their favourite stars, one the Ultimate Warrior, the other CM Punk.

Hulk Hogan:


Hulk Hogan has reportedly agreed to appear in the Expendables 4.

TNA veteran leaves:


Christopher Daniels is now officially gone from TNA, his deal ran out yesterday.

Ultimate Warrior:


A US tabloid, The National Enquirer, are claiming that the Ultimate Warrior may have died from steroid abuse.

Rey Mysterio:


Rey Mysterio is suffering from a hand injury, not a repeat of his knee issues, according to WWE.

WWE heat with Hall Of Famer:


WWE are growing ever more upset with Mick Foley. The heat started the night after the Royal Rumble, with his rant about Daniel Bryan being omitted from the Royal Rumble, they are also not happy that he is taking CM Punk's side, regularly taking to social media to defend him. They are also disappointed that he is refusing to sign a new legends deal.

Mick Foley has acknowledged that his relationship with WWE is becoming strained.

The Undertaker:


Dave Meltzer has reported some mis-conceptions about the end of the streak. He says The Undertaker was booked to win, until days before Mania, and it was NOT his decision to lose. He claims Vince McMahon made the choice after seeing how poor Taker's physical condition had become, and the belief that WrestleMania 30 would be the last match of his great career. Taker was talked into the loss by McMahon, but did not fight to keep it, and accepted the decision.

Extreme Rules SPOILERS!!!:


WWE plan to have Cesaro cost Rob Van Dam his IC Title shot on Raw, leading to Bad News Barrett challenging Big E. for the gold at the show. This will then lead to a triple threat match between Cesaro, RVD and Jack Swagger also on the special event.

RybAxel are penciled in to challenge for the Tag straps vs The Uso's.

END OF SPOILERS!!!

Paige stripped:


Paige will be stripped of the NXT Women's Title, due to also holding the WWE Diva's Title.

No comments:

Post a Comment