Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Today's News

As WrestleMania gets ever closer, I will be posting a tease of each match on the card, each day, today Triple H vs Daniel Bryan, main event qualifying match... Who wins, and can the winner get the gold, later in the night...???

Brock Lesnar:


UFC will air a retrospective on the octagon career of Brock Lesnar, featuring interviews from Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, and Jim Ross, it will be entitled ''Best of the beast'' and will air on their fight pass network.

Will CM Punk be at WrestleMania?:


Paul Heyman, says only he knows...

"You know, there were only three people in the room that night, and that was CM Punk, Vince McMahon and Triple H, and none of the three have talked about it. So whether CM Punk will ever or won't ever appear in WWE again is truly only known by the three people that were in the room on that given evening. Anything else that is stated about it is merely speculation."

But Stone Cold Steve Austin says he believes Punk will be there, and will have a big role to play...

"I'm telling you, I'm going to stick to my prediction that CM Punk is going to make his return at WrestleMania 30 in New Orleans. I made this prediction two months ago here on the show. It's been a long time, I think he's cooled his jets, he's got some rest, and I think it's time to get back to work. I don't see him participating in a match but it would be great to see him in a run-in to establish himself, to entrench himself immediately in a memorable and just a great moment, and I would say plant himself firmly in the middle of an angle, because he would be the angle, by attacking whoever he sees fit to attack or asserting his presence rather, whatever the case may be. But I see CM Punk coming back at WrestleMania 30. Who knows if it will happen. We will know in about six short days when WrestleMania actually happens."

John Cena interview:


John Cena has conceded that the fan response to Daniel Bryan has had a part to play in the WWE's planning for WrestleMania, as part of a pre Mania interview. Other highlights...

On being stuck in the mid card this year...

"Why wouldn't I be [OK with it], I'm at WrestleMania 30? I'd like to think that every match I'm in is the match."

On match with Hulk Hogan...

"I would love that, but in the same vein, I would love it to be in 1985. That's why I love the matches with The Rock so much... you wanna get in that situation where a person is truly in their prime. But if he's got one more, I'm ready, willing and able."

Mr. T:


Hulk Hogan wants to induct his former tag team partner Mr. T into the WWE Hall Of Fame on Saturday night, and adds that he is prepared to fight Rowdy Roddy Piper to get the job.

Total Diva's:


WWE are working with the E! Network to build up a big series finale for the second series, internally rumours within WWE say the plan is a John Cena - Nikki Bella wedding.

TNA Hall Of Fame:


TNA will announce their third Hall Of Famer at Slammiversary in June.

Sting:


WrestleCon say Sting will not be involved in WrestleMania, or the next night's Raw. They have purchased for him a round trip ticket to appear at their convention, and then to travel straight back home after their event.

Chris Benoit:


David, son of the late Chris Benoit says WWE should induct his Father into the Hall Of Fame, that WWE owe his family money from his Father's last pay cheque, and confirmed that he is training to get into wrestling, but will not work for TNA, because he has heard it is not a good place to work. This is his first interview.


WrestleMania 30:


WWE have named the social media ambassadors for this weekend's WrestleMania events...

Ellen Degeneres, Maroon 5, Conan O'Brien, Drew Brees, Katie Couric, Sarah Silverman, Mike Tyson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, DJ Pauly D, Kevin James, Chelsea Handler, Marlon Wayans, Alice Cooper, Alison Sweeney, Terry Crews, Shawne Merriman, Gabriel Iglesias, Judah Friedlander, Shane West, Chilli and Flo Rida.

WWE vs Sin Cara:


WWE win... Sin Cara has had to pull out of his planned matches this weekend in Mexico, because he was planning to use his WWE name.

Brit thanks Mag:


NXT star Stuart Tomlinson has thanked Mens Health UK for getting him his WWE job...

"I owe a huge thank you to Men's Health The WWE saw my pictures in the [April 2013] mag and tracked me down for a trial. After an hour in the ring they gave me a contract."

Zach Gowen:


A trailer for a new documentary on the life of Zack Gowen has been released.


DDP talks Hall Of Fame:


"I have my speech ready, but you never know what will come out of my mouth. Not only am I happy to see one of my brothers inducted, but I get to see two of them [Jake and Scott Hall] on the same night, on my birthday!"

3MB:


3MB are hiding WrestleMania tickets around New Orleans today, for fans to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment