Saturday, November 2, 2013

Today's News

TNA for sale:


Dave Meltzer says rumours of the interested parties in purchasing TNA are ''All wrong''. He says the buyer is not WWE, Eric Bischoff or Spike TV parent company Viacom.

PWI report that one interested party is based outside of the United States.

Current owners Panda Energy, via Janice Carter have released a statement saying they are not interested in selling their ownership share of TNA, adding the rumours are ''False'' and the company remain committed to the promotion.

WWE Legend Jake The Snake Roberts is looking into starting a fund to purchase the company via indiegogo.

Y2J vs HHH:


Chris Jericho has spoken to WWE.Com about Triple H's Raw promo, he says he is not angry with HHH, but that while he believes Hunter is one of the greats, he could match him in every area. He also added that, he was not ''The guy'', but neither was Hunter, they were the guys that wrestled against ''The guy''...

"That's his opinion, and as somebody that was a six-time World Champion and main evented pay-per-views for years, was I ever the guy? Well, no, but who was?. I think if you look over the last 15 years in WWE, you've got Rock, Austin, Hogan and Cena. I wasn't the guy... I just know that I had great matches pretty much every night. I had great rapport with the fans. I could make them love me or hate me depending on what I wanted, so I don't know what more you can say."

Jericho added he was drunk when he sent the angry tweet about the promo.

Interestingly in a poll to go with the interview on .Com, entitled 'Who was better'' Chris Jericho is beating Triple H 97% to 3%.

Paul London:


Paul London has been working on the show ''Revolution'' this week as an actor and stuntman.

WWE 50:


WWE will release a book on the 50 years of WWE on March 31 2014.

AJ Styles:


TNA plan on keeping AJ Styles off TV for several months to sell his current stories.

TNA:


TNA have now confirmed that they will return to Orlando to tape all the upcoming Impacts for 2013.

Aces and Eights:


Aces and Eights are being phased out of TNA because the current regime (Jarrett and Gaburick) want to distance the promotion from the Bischoff regime (Aces and Eights were his idea).

Stephanie McMahon:


Steph is returning to the ring, she has signed a new 3 year active wrestler contract for $325,000 per year.

Daniel Bryan:


Daniel Bryan is now out of the WWE title stories and will feud with the Wyatt's for the coming months, but the story line may be picked up vs Triple H and Steph around WrestleMania season next year.

Harry Smith:


Harry 'DH' Smith says he would be open to working for TNA and discussed Hall Of Fame induction for his father The Brtish Bulldog...

"I don't know, I really don't know, hopefully I will be around wrestling for a long time to come so it could happen in the next ten years, but I honestly don't know. I would like to see Owen get inducted, but I don't think that will happen, his wife Martha would no way agree to it and I understand thats her deal and she's entitled to that."

QUESTION OF THE DAY...

Who is better Chris Jericho or Triple H???

No comments:

Post a Comment