Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Today's News

WWE defend Cena:


In defense of the World Champions limited skill set and move set, WWE have released a video showing he can do more than fans give him credit for.

WWE vs YouTube:


WWE have had the leaked footage from Raw taken down from YouTube, via a copyright claim.

WWE UK tour 2014:


The dates have been released for next year's post Mania tour, and it is confirmed that the tour will start later than usual...

* May 14th - Glasgow - SSE Hydro

* May 15th - Newcastle - Metro Radio Arena

* May 16th - Leeds - First Direct Arena

* May 17th - Nottingham - Capital FM Arena

* May 18th - Cardiff - Motorpoint Arena

* May 19th - London - The O2 (RAW taping)

* May 20th - Sheffield - Motorpoint Arena

* May 20th - London - The O2 (SmackDown taping)

I haven't been able to get to a show this year, so hopefully I will get the chance to see some of my fellow UK fans at one of these events next year...

TNA:


James Storm vs Bobby Roode has been added to TNA ''Old School''.

Mickie James:


Former WWE Women's and TNA Knockout's champion Mickie James has been working with the NXT roster at the WWE PC this week.

Kassius Ohno writes to fans:


Chris Hero has written a letter to his fans reassuring them about his wrestling future, and it seems he has not lost his appetite to make it with WWE...

"Maybe you've heard. Maybe you've not heard. Last Friday my contract with WWE was terminated. Man… Terminated sounds so harsh, right? To me, it conjures up images of post-apocalyptic wars with robots, machine guns and atomic bombs. No thank you. Merriam-Webster defines terminate as 'to come to an end in time.' Okay.. That's a little less dramatic. I can handle that. For the last 21 months, I've lived in Florida as a part of WWE's Developmental System. That time has now come to an end. There are a lot of ways I can look at this and, honestly, it won't serve me at all to be anything BUT positive and optimistic. I could sulk. I could point fingers. I could feel sorry for myself. Or, I could channel all my energy into getting back out there, kicking some ass and taking things to the next level. Once upon a time, a close friend of mine named Claudio Castagnoli was released from WWE. Another good friend, Colt Cabana, got his walking papers. The 'Best in the World' Bryan Danielson had his contract 'terminated'. TWICE. These three guys are all CRAZY talented and, on all accounts, are doing rather well for themselves right now, eh? I'm leaving WWE on good terms so, if it's meant to be, I'm sure I will be back. If it's not meant to be, I can guarantee you that I will still be trotting all over the globe doing what I love (and what I'm damn good at) at the highest level possible. How will my career unfold? There's no telling at this moment and that can be scary. I can assure you, though, that I am genuinely excited to take things into my hands and get back out there. There are sights I've not seen in the last two years, friends I've not spent time with and fans I've not performed in front of. How long has it been since a #HipHopThursday? There are people I'm dying to work with! I have ideas that are practically begging to surface; I say let's get to it!. The response I've gotten from all of this hullabaloo has literally overwhelmed me. So much so that I'm just now getting back to some people two, three days after they had reached out. It's important to me that I let you all know how much this has meant to me. Whether it was a tweet, an e-mail, facebook message, text, call or voicemail, your support means the world to me. It would have been incredibly easy to go to a dark place and succumb to negative thoughts and energy. Your love has kept my spirits high and, again I reiterate, I am absolutely thrilled to get back in the mix. I do have a favor I'd like to ask of you. When things happen that we don't like, it's our instinct look for answers. We get sad. We get mad. In this situation, there's nothing to be sad about! And rather than being angry about what has happened, I want you all to be happy about what's going to happen! I'll be back with a vengeance, I assure you. The best way to support me is with positive energy. Also, WWE and NXT loaded with talented guys and girls. There's an overabundance of talent at that Performance Center that inspires ME, some of which you've not even seen yet. Those folks need your support just like I do so make sure your voices are heard. To wrap this up, I'd like everyone to know that I loved my experience here. I've made so many great friends. I have memories that will last a lifetime. I've learned so much; not just about professional wrestling but I've discovered a lot about myself. I've gained a lot of new fans and I hope that you will all follow me on this new journey. If you wish to support me directly, there are a plethora of ways to do so: you can continue to follow and interact with me on Twitter and Facebook, you can come watch me do what I love to do LIVE and in livin' color, you can pick up some brand new Chris Hero merchandise in person or online. Whether it's in Philly, Oberhausen Germany, Los Angeles, Austin Texas, London, Tokyo, Chicago or Toronto, you will see me and I will see YOU. Soon, my friends. Thank you for your support.''

Raw:


Next week's Raw will be a country music special.

Chris Jericho:


But I'm Chris Jericho Episode 5...


Episode 6...


Emphatic win for ?:


WWE asked it's fans yesterday... ''Who is the toughest diva'' and listed the following nominees...

* Tamina Snuka

* Chyna

* Beth Phoenix

* Kharma

* Nicole Bass 

* Luna Vachon

* Sensational Sherri

* Aja Kong

* Bull Nakano 

* Mae Young

After almost 300,000 votes Kharma won with 99% of the vote, the only other star that received enough support to register on the poll was Chyna with the remaining 1%.

Sunny posts health update:


"Had a ton of CT scans today....results show that the cancer has not spread to any other organs or lymph nodes,... thank god. But I still need the additional surgery to remove the cancer they left behind,.,.then radiation. Im emotionally drained"

She has also restarted her feud with Reby Sky after Reby allegedly questioned the legitimacy of her cancer.

"@RebySky hey, why are you saying I'm faking my cancer? Even after we made peace on Saturday! I humbled my self to make that peace, and now hearing you're saying I'm making up my cancer? I only WISH I was making it up. This hurts me. Don't discredit my health"

SmackDown:


This years European tour will continue with SmackDown which will be taped tonight from Manchester, England.

Other notes, Drew McIntyre was injured on Raw last night (Photo).

WWE invited some British reality stars to Raw last night, and Wade Barrett has invited the players of his favourite football team Preston North End to tonight's TV taping's.

Survivor Series:


WWE were planning the biggest Survivor Series elimination match ever, a 12 man 6 on 6 bout...

CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Goldust and The Uso's vs The Shield and The Wyatt Family. But .Com announced today that they are going with the basic tag bout, with Punk & Bryan vs Harper & Rowan of the Wyatt's.

Damien Sandow:


WWE plan on pushing Sandow into the top title feuds soon.

Billy Gunn:


Will wrestle for NXT live this week.

Jake The Snake:


Has accused Triple H of stealing his cerebral assassin gimmick on Twitter.

WrestleMania 30:


Tickets go on sale on Saturday for next years landmark super show.

Jeff Hardy:


Has released his new music video...


Hulk Hogan fail:


Hulk Hogan was stranded on his boat yesterday after he ran out of gas.

Reign's gets Punk'd:


CM Punk mocks Roman Reigns mishap post Raw...


QUESTION OF THE DAY...

Who is WWE's most dominant diva???

No comments:

Post a Comment