Saturday, September 8, 2012

Today's News

Another TNA star to quit:


Currently injured Chris Sabin is said to have informed TNA he will not return to the company, after his tag partner Alex Shelley and real world girlfriend Velvet Sky have walked recently.

Raw is JR:


The next time Raw goes to Oklahoma will be a Jim Ross appreciation night.

Kurt Angle:


Will join NBC as an analyst on their MMA broadcasts.

Lacey Von Erich:


Has given birth to a baby boy after a 20 hour labour (Pic to follow).

Kaitlyn:


Has advised her followers that she does not have a Facebook, there has been some claiming to be her popping up recently.

Bubba Ray Dudley:


Has finally made his decision on his future, he will remain with TNA for another 2 years, but feels TNA did not play fair with D'Von and their are still tensions.

This will be the first time the Dudley Boyz have not worked for the same promotion in years.

Dolph Ziggler:


Has responded to his former girlfriend revealing personal details of their relationship on a radio show...

''To be fair at the time, we kind of had a deal with each other that we wouldn’t really talk about our relationship. We’re still friends. Of course it caught me by surprise to hear about it on the radio. I even got a phone call from my mom asking me what was going on. It’s over with. She mostly had good things to say. It wasn’t completely accurate but it was pretty close. Of course, she’s a comedian and she made some jokes. I definitely got some ribbing backstage but it’s all good.''

And how he broke the news he was giving up his degree to join WWE to his parents...

''I love politics and I love the law. I wanted to be a court attorney, but my dream since I was five was to be in the WWE. WWE didn’t want me after my original tryout. That’s why I wanted to go back to college to get my degree. But right before going back, I got a second tryout and I killed it, obviously, and the rest is history. My parents knew I was a born entertainer and that I was great at athletics and that it was a perfect fit for me.''

Raven:


Has said he hates that DDP takes credit for his character, conceding he talked to him about how to get over, but said he had to do the hard yards to develop the man we came to know as Raven.

He also recalled Vince being furious when he was re-signed in 2000...

“I get hired by JR. He says he can’t give me a big downside because I’d just got clean. Unfortunately, Vince McMahon hated me. Michael Hayes told me Vince had said “Who the f*ck hired Johnny Polo?” I still had heat for walking away. Who would dare walk away from the 4th floor office?! Then I was in the hardcore thing and got it over.”

He also said CM Punk thinks he is better than he is.

Bret Hart:


Has talked about returning to Montreal on Raw...

“Over the years … in the last couple of years anyways, since we sort of got back on good terms again, I always thought: ‘I wonder what will happen when they’re in Montreal … whenever that happens, it will be a Monday Night RAW eventually … they’ll have to think that maybe it would be a good idea to bring me into that. I didn’t expect it in some ways and wondered if it would ever happen, and here it is. It’s truly a special night that I’ve been waiting for since the Screwjob, and it would be great to put a better cap on things.”

And was asked... Is wrestling a sport?...

“Clearly wrestling is not exactly a sport. Nobody should consider wrestling a pure sport anyway.”

Finisher banned:


Sheamus has had his Brogue Kick banned by SmackDown GM Booker T.

WWE:


Have said they are still going to go ahead with the network but are working on a complete rethink, they also denied working with NBC on any future projects.

Angle stopped:


The Josh Matthews sues Booker story line has ended, Booker says he fined Kane for his behaviour.

Jack Swagger:


Will be kept off TV for a few weeks and will return in October as a face.

No comments:

Post a Comment