Tuesday, February 22, 2022

 

New champion:


Dana Brooke is the new 24/7 champion.

Edge:


Edge has thrown out an open challenge for WrestleMania. It is expected AJ Styles will be the one to answer it. Although Finn Balor, Damien Priest and Cody Rhodes are said to be other possibilities.


HOF class should be stopped now:


Bubba Dudley says this years WWE Hall class should be completed now, and Undertaker should be inducted alone...

“This year’s entire Hall of Fame induction should be about The Undertaker. I think several people should come up and help induct him. I think they can make it a very entertaining show. Taker can talk forever. I think it sells out the American Airlines Arena on its own. That’s how big of a deal The Undertaker being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame is. It’s like, how do you pick just one person to induct him? There are so many people that can do a phenomenal job of inducting him. Why not bring in everybody up there? I am a fan of the Hall of Fame induction behind the night after SmackDown. As a fan, you’re getting a lot of value, you’re getting value for your buck.”

Standing O:


Bianca BelAir and Doudrop (I hate that name!) received a standing ovation from their peers after they returned to the locker room after their Raw match.


WWE live tour:


Trish Stratus is scheduled to host two lives in Canada next month.


The promotion have also announced they have re-named their Sunday live shows, they will now be called, Sunday Stunner's.

DDP names 3 stars he neglected to thank:


DDP says he was furious with himself for forgetting 3 people during his HOF speech...


“There’s only one thing I’m thinking about it — this is going to be my greatest moment in professional wrestling. I’m going to blow everyone away,” he said. “I’m gonna make them laugh. I’m gonna make them cry. I’m gonna inspire them. That’s the only voice in my brain, and when I went out there, it was the best thing I’ve ever done. I got to thank all my brothers who help me along the way and paid tribute to them. The only person I forgot was Big Show, and Medusa, I was so pissed, and Tony Schiavone. Those were the three people I forgot and I called each one of them afterward. I said, ‘I’m so sorry I forgot’. They’re like, ‘dude, don’t worry about it’. But I was like, ‘no, you guys were part of the story. A big part of the story’. And I wanted to thank them, so at Positively Unstoppable, I thanked them in the acknowledgments because I forgot you there. Because I always give credit to the people who helped me get there. You know, it’s so important.”

WWE return:


Drave Maverick re-signed with WWE last month and is now working with the creative team as a writer and producer.


Backstage bullying:


Dax Harwood has recalled Shawn Michaels using the details of a private conversation as fuel to abuse him backstage at Raw 25 in 2018...

“I told him, ‘Man this happened, tore my bicep, went through a really dark period and thought I was going to quit but thankfully I have the greatest wife in the world and she has supported me and brought me out of this funk and out of this dark place and I’m here now, I’m super happy.’ He said ‘I was the same way, I was in this very dark spot that my wife, she’s beautiful, she pulled me out of this dark spot too. You and your partner are way too talented to be doing what you’re doing tonight, you are way too talented to stay at this point. Just keep your nose to the ground and keep grinding and you’ll get over.’ I said ‘oh Shawn, thank you so much.’ We had this bonding moment, and then we got in front of his friends X-Pac, Hunter, Billy, Road Dogg, Scott, and as soon as we got in front of his friends, he started making fun of me and making fun of my situation and what happened with my bicep. I was like man I just poured my heart out to you and as soon as we get in front of your friends, cause we’re going over that they’re going to beat the s--t out of us, you decide to take all of that stuff and make fun of me about it?”

AJ Styles re-signs:


AJ Styles has re-signed for WWE. A new deal reportedly worth $3 million per year + bus travel reimbursements, extends the deal that was scheduled to end in late spring / early summer of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment