Monday, February 21, 2022

  

Team split:


Tegan Nox says she found out she was being split from Shotzi on WWE TV via a Twitter post.

4 Horsewomen Mania main nixed:


WWE planned to have had the 4 Horsewomen of WWE, Bayley, Becky, Charlotte and Sasha, main event night 1 of WrestleMania this year, but it was dropped. It is speculated the real world tensions, which spilled onto screen, between Charlotte and Becky played a part in it's nixing, but there was also a big push to showcase Bianca BelAir, and this won out. Bayley's injury will likely also have played a role in the change.

JBL wants to manage:


Bradshaw says he would love to manage Baron Corbin in WWE.


Lesnar talks motivation:


“I don’t have to do this. Okay? I’ve been really wise and I’m not here, I’m doing it because I want to. And I’m not gloating, I just, I’ve been really good with money. Yeah, so it hasn’t always been that way though. I learned from a lot of people. I was almost bankrupt my first run, you know?”

Pillman moving:


Brian Pillman Jr. has clarified that he is moving house, not on, from AEW, after a confusion from a social media post. He is returning to Cincinatti, from Jacksonville.


HOF:


CM Punk is going into the ROH Hall Of Fame.


New Japan Cup:


NJPW have released the bracket for their 2022 hosting of the New Japan cup...



XFL coming back:


The XFL, now owned by The Rock, has signed a partnership deal with NFL and will return in 2023.


Angle names toughest move to take:


“Without a doubt The Last Ride. You want to make sure you don’t have to go to the bathroom when you take it. It will knock the s--t out of you, the air out of you, the piss, everything. You’ll go to the bathroom in your pants with that move alone. Empty everything before.”

Dusty Rhodes Classic:


This is the official match bracket for this years Dusty Rhodes tag tourney...

No comments:

Post a Comment