Sunday, February 20, 2022

 

Goldberg:


Goldberg is now a free agent.

Injury:


WWE have kayfabed Bobby Lashley out of the stories because he needs a legitimate shoulder surgery. He faces a minimum of 4 months on the bench.

JoMo to AAA:


John Morrison debuted in AAA this weekend.

Hall Of Fame:


Doink The Clown and Shane McMahon are reportedly on the shortlist for this years HOF class.


Tony Khan talks AEW inclusivity:


“I think in the LGBTQ community, we have great representation. We have Nyla Rose, a former Woman’s World Champion, the first transgender World Champion in wrestling ever. Of course, diversifying the roster is very important and we saw that… as we added great free agents this week including Keith Lee and AQA. 

And I plan to continue to diversify and expand the roster, and I’m very excited about what we’re doing. Also, Jake Atlas. He was another great debut who really serves, you know, the community and he’s a great person. I was sorry he had that injury on Rampage against Adam Cole, but I’m really excited about him and we’re going to take care of him while he’s out. I’m a big fan of Jake Atlas too.”

Brock went off script:


Brock Lesnar reportedly went off script at Elimination Chamber. The spot where he kicked his way through his pod was not scripted into the match, and the pod was not gimmicked to allow him to get out, he had to legit kick his way through.


Undertaker:


Undertaker made a surprise appearance at a Bad Bunny concert last night.


Heel Turns:


Eddie Edwards and Jay White turned heel on the factions at Impact last night.


Omega offers injury update:


“I was perhaps a little too optimistic. I was hoping to be back by February, and it’s not looking that way anymore. And that’s not to say that there was a huge snag or that you know there’s something that is terribly wrong. It’s not that. It’s just when you’re trying to get appointments and things fixed, you have it in your brain that oh yeah, I can just call a number, and I’ll get in the next day. I’m still feeling a little bit better as time goes by and that’s without even having to do a lot of the major procedures that need to be done. That’s just myself working with trainers and doing the proper rehab. I was leaning too heavily into my strengths as a performer and as an athlete. I guess over the years there were either just natural strengths that I had or things that I had overdeveloped and I was relying too much on those things. Now that the knees are gone, the neck’s going, a lot of stuff was going on.”


WWE UK:


September 3rd or 4th is the likeliest date for a major UK stadium show. WWE have been working on coming across the pond for a PPV level special for over a year, with Drew McIntyre being a driving force to get a deal done.

Mania 38 card... so far:


  1. Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns (Title for Title) *
  2. Becky Lynch vs Bianca BelAir (Red Women's) *
  3. Charlotte Flair vs Ronda Rousey (Blue Women's) *
  4. Stone Cold STeve Austin vs Kevin Owens
  5. Sami Zayn vs Johnny Knoxville (IC)
  6. The Miz & Logan Paul vs The Mysterio's
  7. Drew McIntyre vs Happy Corbin
Confirmed matches indicated with a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment