Tuesday, February 15, 2022

  

Impact lose top star:


Josh Alexander is free of Impact, and is free to work in the US after securing a new work visa.


Alexa is back:


Alexa Bliss has ditched her Bray Wyatt gimmick and will be back in the ring this weekend, at Elimination Chamber.


WWE want Austin back in the ring:


WWE have pitched an idea for a ring return for Steve Austin, after almost 20 years away. The angle would culminate with a prominent match at Mania 38. Austin may have bitten, he had a ring built at his ranch last summer and has been taking bumps. He has though, not as yet, made any commitment to any kind of physical involvement in the event.


Alum provides gear:


Lita says Renee Young loaned her the outfit she wore on her Raw return recently...


“These are her clothes because that is how little time I had to prepare. They’re like, ‘Can you come?’ So yeah, after St. Louis, I was supposed to go home. And on Sunday I drove to Cincinnati and swung by Renee’s house and I’m like, ‘Girl, what can I wear?’''


Does Brock want HOF?:


“I don’t care or give a sh-t. I’m serious. Like I don’t give a f-ck if I’m in the Hall of Fame or not. I’ve done what I did. I don’t care. I don’t care if I’m leaving a legacy behind. What I do care about is, you know, I’m a good person, a good dad, and all that stuff. That’s important to me. A Mount Rushmore of wrestling? Yeah, there’s a lot of guys. This is a business about making money okay? Unfortunately, you wouldn’t be doing a podcast if you weren’t making money. The world turns, the NFL, everything, you know is about just turning dollar bills, yo.”

Rhodes departures:


Cody and Brandi Rhodes have left AEW and are said to be in advanced talks with WWE. Cody reportedly asked for a big money deal as late as last Friday, but AEW did not front up an acceptable offer, so he has left the house he helped to build. He would be free to sign with WWE at his leisure, as his AEW deal had no post departure compete embargo clause in it.


Ref dies:


WWE and WCW Referee Mickie Jay Henson has passed away, aged 59. He died of Pneumonia relating to Covid-19.


Rock tease:


Rock says he made a WWE return tease during SuperBowl appearance, responding to a tweet...

''Brother that was a little “Easter egg” for you and the MILLIONS… Don’t worry…the MILLIONS with a pause is coming soon….''

WWE programming:


NXT Level Up is set to begin soon and 205 Live is ending. Execs made the call to cull the cruiserweights only show, earlier this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment