Sunday, February 17, 2019

17/2/2019

Impact seal deal:


Eddie Edwards has signed a long term deal to remain with Impact wrestling.


Online feud:


Enzo Amore has been trolling Corey Graves over his alleged affair with Carmella, via social media.


Injury:


WWE have announced Becky Lynch injured her already damaged knee during a brawl with Charlotte on the live circuit this weekend.


PPV:


Tonight is Elimination Chamber.


Jake talks worst match:


"Great thing the commercials were good because that was it. The match stunk and so did the idea. That was such a horrible thing to choose. What in the hell man. I'm not climbing no pole, are you serious Bill (Watts)? That is the best thing that you could come up with? I thought it was ridiculous and the match was one of my worst matches. Sting wasn't very excited to wrestle back then and he had gotten tired of being the guy that everybody depended on to bring in the big house and he was getting lazy because he had that contract and that is the bad thing about contracts is that guys get lazy and are like well, I'll get all my money anyway. That is the wrong way to look at it brother, those are the guys that hurt wrestling. Those contracts and they didn't go out there and put out and they didn't push it and he went out there and did just enough to get by. Well, that is just not how you do it, that is not how you wrestle and never will and same goes for these shows that I'm doing now. I go out there and I gut it and it is kind of crazy but after an hour or an hour and twenty minuets out there on stage I feel like I worked a damn match and I am using that energy and I pour it out. I empty the damn bucket and by the end of the night I have to get out of there because I am exhausted and ready to collapse because I put everything I can into it and that is how much I believe in it."


Sgt Slaughter recalls death threats:


"So he starts laying out the Iraqi sympathizer, and you think America's got weak, and a little country like Iraq taking over Kuwait and running the world, and you're back and you're not happy. I said, 'Okay.' He said, 'Well, go home and talk to your family about it because it could be a little rough.' It was beneficial, yeah. But we had bomb threats, death threats every night. I came home from back to Philadelphia after winning the title from the Ultimate Warrior in Miami at the Royal Rumble, and one of the backstage hands said, 'Hey, have you talked to your wife?' And I said, 'No.' 'Have you talked to Vince McMahon?' 'No.' We didn't have cell phones, so, I get on the phone, my wife's answering machine. I call Vince, 'Oh yeah, Sgt., I just talked to your wife and I sent her to a hotel.' I said, 'What happened?' Well, somebody called up the wrestling office this morning and said they're gonna kill you, and kill me, and kill our families; Blow up our houses and cars."


Rock / Roman wrap:


The Rock and Roman Reigns have completed recording their 'Fast' spinoff movie.

**Windsor Davis**

No comments:

Post a Comment