Friday, February 8, 2019

8/2/2019

Rousey opens centre:


Rondo Rousey has gotten involved in the opening of a suicide prevention centre in LA.


Avenge Everything Wrestling:


Cody Rhodes says he has thought AEW could avenge the death of WCW, which he blames on Vince McMahon...

"It sounds super romantic when you think about it. Dusty Rhodes feuded with Vince McMahon, and he lost, and here is his youngest son who is going to go and try to cut Vince's head off. In the back of my mind, when it's just me, I think about it a lot. But then I have these guys with me who have different visions. You can't turn the clock on old wrestling. WCW was friggin' awesome. What AEW is going to be is a whole separate animal."


Ambrose talks WWE:


Dean Ambrose told Ryder & Hawkins podcast that some in the WWE are only there for the money, not the love of the sport...

"You guys are like me, there are a lot of people here that are just here for the money. They didn't grow up watching it, they don't care for what they do, they have no artistic care for what we do. But you guys are like me, this is all we've ever loved, this is our thing. Toys are a part of it."


Arena leaks matches:


The host venue of March's Fastlane has revealed three planned matches...


  • Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. WWE Champion Daniel Bryan
  • Finn Balor vs. WWE Intercontinental Champion Bobby Lashley
  • Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair



Rock:


The Rock is preparing to release his own brand of trquila.


Elimination Chamber:


Ronda Rousey vs Ruby Riott for the red Women's is official.


Omega reveals why he chose AEW:


"I felt like I needed to go to a place where I could do more, and Japan will always be a home to me and I'm always going to be back. In fact, that's the next destination for me, I'm going back to Japan. It's not for wrestling, it's just for personal life. I'm working with ESPN doing the video game thing, so I'll be there for EVO Japan. Japan is still going to have a place in my heart, a place in my life but AEW, for me, or even WWE, kinda seemed like the next step. [With] potential dream matches and all that, and sort of using the new platform, not necessarily a better one, or a bigger one or whatever. I just wanted a new platform to reach new people, to use my voice and my unique way of telling stories and all of that. I wanted just to change the stage that I had been performing on."

He has agreed to a 4 year deal with the company.


ECW Impact:


RVD and Sabu have agreed to work an upcoming Impact special.

No comments:

Post a Comment