Thursday, February 7, 2019

7/2/2019

SummerSlam:


WWE are planning to have Becky Lynch vs Stephanie McMahon at SummerSlam this year.


NFL star signs:


Pat McAfee has officially signed a multi year deal with WWE.


WWE Nippon:


WWE have sent officials to Japan to have meetings to get the wheels in motion for the Japanese expansion of their NXT brand.


Rockscars:


The Rock has revealed he was first choice to host this years Oscars ceremony, but his filming commitments put paid to their hopes.


Big $ dead man:


Undertaker is charging $25,000 per hour for appearances in the US.


Case thrown out:


A sexual misconduct case made against Micheal Elgin's promotion has been thrown out due to lack of evidence. Elgin was accused of mishandling a complaint in 2017 and the legal issues would not go away throughout 2018, but has now been dismissed.


Halftime Heat:


The Halftime Heat match was the most watched NXT match in history.


Chyna's last wish:


Filmmakers of Chyna's movie have released a VT of her just weeks before her death, pleading for WWE to mend their fences with her...

"One of the things I'm having difficulty still is my communication with the WWE. I've been trying to convey that through the Hall of Fame and asking for sit downs. I think that the more that I go out to these shows and appearances I realize it's more about family and how much I miss my family. I don't want to show up at all these places with my brothers and sisters... and see them and feel awkward because of the repercussions of the battle with the WWE. It's just something that I would love to resolve and I haven't been able to do that on tv, radio, Howard Stern and TMZ. I would like to just be able to do this privately where I can atone and say I'm sorry for the things that I've done. I feel bad about having said certain things under duress and pain and things I haven't resolved privately. That's all I wanna do. So, in the meantime I just want to tell everybody how good things are going and how excited I am to show you what's coming in the future..."


Shakeup official:


WWE have confirmed a brand shake-up will happen in April.


Omega signs:


Kenny Omega has signed for AEW. The company have also signed a partnership with AAA in Mexico.

**Albert Finney**

No comments:

Post a Comment