Sunday, February 10, 2019

10/2/2019

ECW death:


Sal Bellomo has died aged 67. He had been battling cancer.


New baby:


Apollo Crews has become a second time father to Kai.


SD gauntlet:


SmackDown will host a gauntlet match next week. The winner gets the last entry spot at Elimination Chamber.


Molly Holly recalls Mania 20:


"I was a champion, and the writers told me that there was only room for one women's match at WrestleMania. They were going to do a pillow fight or a mud match. I was really devastated and thought I gotta come up with something that makes them change their minds. So, I put a bald cap on and had my photo taken. I made a booklet with a bunch of different storylines showing my head getting shaved. I presented it to Stephanie McMahon and some of the writers and said, 'I'm willing to shave my head, can I please be on WrestleMania?' Sure enough, they came back to me couple days later and said, 'All right, we'll let you get your head shaved at WrestleMania.'"


Inter gender match pulled:


The Ambrose vs Jax match is reportedly dead. It seems the office got cold feet and have described the match announcement as incorrect, and confirmed the match would not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment