Friday, December 29, 2017

29/12/2017

Top 10:


WWE have named their top 10 stars of 2017...


  1. AJ Styles
  2. Braun Strowman
  3. Alexa Bliss
  4. New Day / The Uso's (Shared)
  5. Jinder Mahal
  6. The Miz
  7. Kevin Owens
  8. Shield
  9. Brock Lesnar
  10. Enzo Amore

WWE Christmas:


To make up for having their talent work on Christmas Day this year the company paid for everyone's hotel bills and threw a backstage Christmas party.


DDP reaches out:


DDP says Justin Credible did not ask him for help, as he claimed, it was he that made the call...

"I didn't get a phone call from him, I made a phone call to him. Because of helping Jake, and Scott, Vader, and Mick Foley … just by reaching out and helping the guys, when someone is hurting, they'll contact me. So I know about it pretty much right away. I always loved PJ. He's a great kid who just made some bad decisions... I told him if he gets to work doing the program five days a week, we'll talk every day or a minimum of every other day. I told him, if he gets on track for a month, then I'll bring you down here, and we'll work together, and I'll start to really treat him this time. I'll actually teach him how to teach what I do."

He also says he is open to another Rumble match...

"If they call me, I'll be there. But if I never get in the ring again, I am so happy to have had the run I had. Didn't really have the greatest run when I first got to the WWE, but the last five years were unbelievable. They let me come out in the Rumble a couple of years back and drop a bunch of diamond cutters. It blew the roof off."


Crusher's family in crowd:


Connor The Crusher's family were in the crowd at last night's live, including his brother Jackson (Good name, kid!).


MYC reject:


Jazzy Gabert has revealed why WWE withdrew a contract offer for her. She was found to have three herniated discs in her back and numbness down both arms, by their medical team.


GFW are back:


Jeff Jarrett held the first GFW live since they split from Impact last night. He thanked WWE and Vince McMahon in the ring, for paying for his recent rehab, and helping him get the promotion going again.


Sid no-shows for political reason:


Sycho Sid no-showed a live appearance because of the travel ban in the US. He claimed that because he had a speeding ticket he was not allowed to board a plane, even though he was travelling within the country, was a US citizen and was not flying from or to one of the banned countries. The promotion didn't buy it, and are threatening to play the audio of his excuse at their next show.


Quit!:


Bubba Ray is the second star this week to advise Dolph Ziggler to quit WWE.

No comments:

Post a Comment