Saturday, December 23, 2017

23/12/2017

NXT to WWE:


WWE have released a list of current NXT stars they think will make an impact in WWE next year...


  1. Iconic Duo (Billie Kay & Peyton Royce)
  2. Aleister Black
  3. Pete Dunne
  4. No Way Jose
  5. Sanity (Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe, Nikki Cross & Killian Dain)
  6. Kassius Ohno
  7. Authors Of Pain (Akam & Rezar)

WWE good deeds:


A fan asked Mustafa Ali where he could get an action figure of him for his son for Christmas. As none is yet available he commissioned a custom toy for the boy and has sent it to him.

Rhyno went to a hospital to visit a boy who had become ill and could not attend a WWE show this weekend as planned.

Kaitlyn coming back:


Kaitlyn will end her three year retirement for Coastal wrestling in February.

Eva Marie talks life after WWE:


"I want it all. I really want to expand with movies and I would love to land on a TV show, like a Netflix original series, that would be fantastic. I want to do a lot of charity work -- I'm a person that's in recovery so I really want to put out that message as well. There's a lot that I want to do, the sky is the limit. I want to dabble in everything. I wish I did have time to relax, but I'm a Virgo and it's just not in me. I think the hustle is just in my blood -- always hungry, never satisfied."


NXT in Germany:


Alexander Wolfe appeared at an indie in Germany along with a fellow German PC star last night.

Young Lion:


Katsuya Kitamura has won the NJPW Young Lions cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment