Monday, December 25, 2017

25/12/2017

Quit!:


WWE Alum Ryback says Dolph Ziggler needs a break from WWE...

"I personally think he should take a little break. I think he deserves a break. Whether he resigns or not I think he should take some time off, at least 6 months. I want to see him in the Bahamas just drinking. I say take a year off. He is still young enough."


Christmas Raw teaser:



  • John Cena returns
  • The Women's division prepares to make history
  • Who will gain momentum en route to a battle with The Beast?
  • How will Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins get payback for Dean Ambrose?
  • Who else will declare for the Men's Royal Rumble Match?



No return:


Sawyer Fulton would not welcome a call to return to NXT...

"A lot of people have asked me, if they need you to do this, can you come back. I don't know if I would. Not right now. For me, there are so many things that I want to accomplish outside of WWE. I want to go out and I want to be able to make a name for myself... and I want people to know me as a performer, and to know that I can hang with the best of them. Given the chances, it's always been a dream of mine to travel the world and perform in these different places, Mexico and Japan, and experience the culture. I started taking lessons in both Spanish and Japanese, just to learn a little bit more, be more functional as a wrestler if given the opportunity... everything for me right now is a learning process. The end-all goal is for me a great professional wrestler."


WWE star upset with working today:


Finn Balor says he found it difficult to leave his family to go back to the States to work tonight. His mother was more forgiving, reminding him of the time he spent injured and hungry to get back.


Fastlane:


AJ Styles vs Randy Orton vs Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn vs Shinsuke Nakamura will headline the first blue PPV of 2018.


WCW star announces retirement / rips HOF:


Buff Bagwell will wrestle for the last time in May. He has also revealed anger at the WWE HOF...

"I 100 percent couldn't care less, and I don't mean that ugly. Let me give you a great answer why. Teddy Long is in the WWE Hall of Fame, and The Total Package, Lex Luger, that is in a wheelchair, that everybody in the world knows, is not. Take those two, and it diminishes the WWE Hall of Fame tremendously. I mean, don't get me wrong. If I got in it, I'd be very proud and say I made it and here's my ring. But at the same time, if I didn't get called by them, I won't lose an ounce of sleep over not getting in the WWE Hall of Fame."


Alum wedding:


John Morrison will marry Taya on June 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment