Friday, December 15, 2017

15/12/2017

Rock delays plans:


The Rock still harbours plans to run for US President, but... His movie commitments mean he will push back has bid until 2024...

"I couldn't do both. Realistically, as we go into 2018, when you look at my slate as we're developing and shooting into 2019 and 2020, the slate goes deep into 2021, so it feels like the realistic consideration would be 2024."

New champion:


Laurel Van Ness is now officially Knockouts champ for Impact.

WWE TV:


WWE have signed a TV deal in South Korea.

Injury:


Noam Dar is benched for 5 months after knee surgery.

Ziggler killing time:


Dolph Ziggler says he no longer has any ambitions in wrestling...

"Absolutely not. I don't have goals anymore. I do what I do, and I know no one can do it as good as me. And you can say that cocky, or you can say it based on facts. I know how good I am and I love this job, I love doing it better than anyone else every single night. This Sunday at Clash of Champions, making it a triple threat, that means anything can happen. Anything goes, and if anyone is smarter than everyone else, it is me. I have the experience in my back pocket, and like I said, I'm so good at what I do. I am so confident I will find a way to win and become the United States Champion."

Convention incident:


Scott Hall and King Kong Bundy got into it at a convention recently. Hall turned up late, in a ''Mess'' and was verbally abusive to any one he saw. Bundy grew tired of it and according to Brutus The Barber '' Went after'' Razor.

Old boy fighting for life:


Yamaguchi San, manager of Kai En Tai during the attitude era has had a stroke and is fighting for his life in hospital.

Enzo vs DMV:


Enzo Amore is having issues with the DMV in Delaware for drawing a phallus in the signature space of his driving licence. They want him to change it, he is refusing to do so.

Cena on TV:


The 'Today' show are running a competition to have their wedding officiated on their show by John Cena.

No comments:

Post a Comment