Sunday, February 28, 2016

Today's News

Why TNA want money:


TNA are tired of ''Treading water'' and want to put a five year plan they have drawn up into place. To do that they need more money than they have, and is the reason Dixie Carter is meeting with a number of potential financial backers.


WWE to the Oscars:


WWE will be represented at tonight's annual award ceremony by a number of their female talent. Brie Bella, Natalya and Paige will be on the red carpet show on E!.


Wedding:


Kelly Kelly married her NHL player boyfriend in Mexico this weekend.


Why I quit:


Ken Shamrock was widely touted as the next big thing in WWE during the Attitude Era, but he decided to walk away from the company in 1999. He has today revealed why he felt he needed to leave...

"It's a good time for me to be able to explain my emotional state of mind. I felt like every time my kids had a dance or a wrestling match or a football game, it seemed like I was missing all of that. I was missing everything. I was gone so much that I was missing their birthdays. I just got to a point where my heart was sinking and I felt like I was a stranger in my own house. I needed to really make some changes to fix my family, so that down the road I would have a family. So I stepped away from wrestling and fixed my family. I needed to get things back in order and be there for my kids, so I made the conscious decision to do that. A lot of people were upset that I stepped away, but I had to do it for my family. If I hadn't done it, I wouldn't be where I am with my family today."


Santino lands deal:


Santino Marella has secured a TV deal for his Battle Arts wrestling promotion in Canada.


Rosa return:


Rosa Mendes says she could be back on the road within the next month, after giving birth to her first child recently.


New school:


Ezekiel Jackson will open a new wrestling school in California next month.


Injury:


Indy great Biff Busick was badly bust open on the NXT live tour this weekend.


Kurt Angle remembers match he can't remember:


"There was a spot where Triple H was going to hit me with his sledgehammer, but I had the concussion and didn't even know I was out there. My mind was blank. I came to two hours after the pay-per-view. When Triple H was going to hit me, but he actually put his hand on my head and made sure I ducked. If you watch it over, you'll see that I was clueless, but he was looking out for me the whole match. They literally had to walk me through every step of the match to make sure I was safe. I don't remember any of it."


Hall Of Fame controversy:


Paul Bearer's son says the ring featured on this weeks episode of ''Pawn Stars'' was fake, as he is in possession of the real ring. He says he is in discussion with the History channel to resolve the issue.


Brand split coming back?:


WWE are contemplating splitting Raw and SmackDown again. Their plan would have Shane McMahon taking control of one of the brands, and Hunter and Stephanie, the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment